watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Germany vs France

Started by F(f)CUK, July 07, 2016, 08:49:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

F(f)CUK

Cannot believe France are leading Germany. Germany have looked completely dominant.

MisfitKid

You would think a defender would know to keep his arm down...  :doh:
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

F(f)CUK

I seem to be the only person that is disappointed that the most effective way to win games is to follow the Mohammed Ali rope a dope tactics.  It has worked for Iceland, Leicester and now France.

Sgt Fulham

Quote from: F(f)CUK on July 07, 2016, 09:46:03 PM
I seem to be the only person that is disappointed that the most effective way to win games is to follow the Mohammed Ali rope a dope tactics.  It has worked for Iceland, Leicester and now France.

The way to play against it is to finish your chances, as France did against Iceland.

YankeeJim

Really though, have we ever seen a German team as disorganized & out of control as this one was in the second half? Their efforts on the second goal were just amateurish. I had them as my choice to win the whole thing.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

HatterDon

very pleased to see France beat Germany. Not a great fan of the French, but then again they ain't Germany.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Blanco

Skatzoffc

I'm more surprised Portugal are in the final. They have been dreadful.
I'd rather France win tbh. At least they play entertaining, flowing football
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

Carborundum

This tactic only works if the defence is well organised and committed.  Here's hoping the penny drops down at Motspur Park.

Chutney

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on July 08, 2016, 09:52:29 AM
Quote from: Carborundum on July 08, 2016, 07:51:52 AM
This tactic only works if the defence is well organised and committed.  Here's hoping the penny drops down at Motspur Park.

It may take more than a penny I fear, more like a few shillings before they wake up.

Bill Gates could drop his entire life savings on Motspur park and we'd end up giving it to Rigg as a bouns and signing Mark Fotheringham again.
C O Y W

bobbo

1975 just leaving home full of hope

F(f)CUK

I think that it may be destiny that Ronaldo wins the Euros and I will be putting that in my BBC predictor league, but I will now be supporting France.