watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham Supporters Trust meeting

Started by Riversider, July 08, 2016, 02:32:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riversider

Can somebody from The F.S.T please tell us when the July meeting is scheduled for ?
This could well be one of the most crucial meetings in many a long year, I'm guessing and hoping that you've got 101 questions to put forward,
I know there are many questions to ask on the playing side, but I would like to ask, what is the state of play with the pre commencement works on the Riverside Stand ? Have they started ? If not are they planned to start, if so when ? And if they are not then what happens to all the licenses and permissions that we have been previously granted ?
I don't see any reason why Ali Mac shouldn't be able to answer such a simple question at this stage,
Anybody else got a question , I'm guessing there might be a couple !!!

******Please don't let the club fob you off with a meeting date ****************

MJG

We have no July meeting but one at start of August. There is evidence that some work has begun and we are always in correspondence (as I have done today) with the club even when no meeting is taking place.

Riversider

Thanks Mike, so as far as you and the FST are concerned all the licenses and permissions that we have previously been granted are still current ?
Shame about a lack of a July meeting at such a critical time.

MJG

Quote from: Riversider on July 08, 2016, 03:14:06 PM
Thanks Mike, so as far as you and the FST are concerned all the licenses and permissions that we have previously been granted are still current ?
Shame about a lack of a July meeting at such a critical time.
I didn't say All,but there is evidence that work has begun to satisfy the planning requirements as they stand now.
We have asked for a list of work undertaken and awaiting that.

Riversider

Will be interesting to see the contents of that list when they reply.