more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Kalas

Started by valdeingruo, July 13, 2016, 07:33:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

valdeingruo

On loan, I'm happy with this one.
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

DevonFFC

Chutney

Solid young CB, shame it's only a loan, do we have an option to buy?
C O Y W

alexmur

he seems to have been bounced around maybe he might want a permanent switch at some stage

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

One James stannard

Brilliant!! Well done all involved, well happy with that.
In early, hopefully more good news to come  :54:

valdeingruo

Not aware of terms other than loan. He plays on the right side of defense. He could be what we need. I think he'd be a regular at most clubs, suffered from signing for Chelsea. Played for "Chelsea 2" in Holland for two seasons Was part of Boros squad last year.
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

Fulham76

A good quality signing.

£5.2m Chelsea paid. A lot of money

grandad

The other team in Fulham bought him for £5.2 mil in 2010. He has played 4 times for them in 6 years. Why on earth did they buy him in the 1st place.?
Where there's a will there's a wife

Rhys Lightning 63

I'd have preferred Zouma or Christensen, but this is top quality
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

f321ffc

Quote from: andersons11 on July 13, 2016, 07:43:20 PM
Played for "Chelsea 2" in Holland for two seasons Was part of Boris squad last year.
Ahh I see ,  he wanted out of Europe so he's come back to SW 6 fp.gif
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

@jolslover

What a signing, Brilliant stuff from MIKE RIGG.

In an online poll with 150 taking part 88% of Boro fans wanted to sign him permanently. They are a premier league club. Great business.
STH H3

wheelerdeeler

Interesting to see what system we're using. Assuming Amorebieta's off, all of the Centre-Backs we've got are best suited as the Right-Sided Centre-Back.

Also can't see us doing Kalas & Madl as a pair given their heights, so you'd have to assume we're aiming for a 3/5 at the back.

twang

Quote from: wheelerdeeler on July 13, 2016, 08:01:15 PM
Interesting to see what system we're using. Assuming Amorebieta's off, all of the Centre-Backs we've got are best suited as the Right-Sided Centre-Back.

Also can't see us doing Kalas & Madl as a pair given their heights, so you'd have to assume we're aiming for a 3/5 at the back.

Or play Kalas at right back.

Porthogs FC

Quote from: twang on July 13, 2016, 08:04:02 PM

Or play Kalas at right back.

Or Madl at RB

dannyboi-ffc

Starting to think Joka is planning (what I said most of last season) that given Freds injuries and how fragile he is, we'd be better off using him as an impact sub because of that blistering pace.

Be interesting to see how Joka uses both Kalas and Madl.

By the way Fulham, what a brilliant signing!
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

cookieg

Quote from: grandad on July 13, 2016, 07:45:44 PM
The other team in Fulham bought him for £5.2 mil in 2010. He has played 4 times for them in 6 years. Why on earth did they buy him in the 1st place.?

Is it not part of their business plan in buying young talented players, loaning them out and then selling them at a profit.

mike_corkcity12

Or play our two best center backs at their best position  - center backs.

Friedericks ---Madl---Kalas---?

Ream and Stearman as back ups (albeit expensive back ups...ship one on?)

Barrett487

Correct me if my perception's wrong, but height is probably needed more in set piece scenarios. What we need is speed and game -reading skills. In open play these are more important qualities.

hovewhite

Height not sure weather it matters origination of defensive positions can compensate.

wheelerdeeler

Quote from: Barrett487 on July 13, 2016, 08:35:23 PM

Correct me if my perception's wrong, but height is probably needed more in set piece scenarios. What we need is speed and game -reading skills. In open play these are more important qualities.

Height's not the be all and end all. But in the situation where we did have a Madl and Kalas pairing we'd have one Centre-Back who's 5'10 and another who's barely 6ft. I can't not see teams exploiting that, whether it's Sheff. Wednesday using Nuhiu like they did against us at Hillsborough last season etc. it will happen.