We're gonna win the league

Started by f321ffc, July 16, 2016, 02:47:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davew

Quote from: kempkong on July 16, 2016, 09:25:42 PM
Fulham to be promoted and Leicester top 4 is 71/1
Worth a punt?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol, think you mean 7100/1, at that price it might be considered an each way bet, 71/1  come on you are having a laugh!!!
c
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

fulhamben

Quote from: WolverineFFC on July 16, 2016, 07:22:35 PM
Quote from: Arthur on July 16, 2016, 04:59:05 PM
I know it was only another training-ground exercise, but that's now four pre-season matches without conceding a goal. Dare we raise our hopes that, defensively, we might be getting it right at last?

I know this was just a training exercise, but I would have expected Spurs to blow Fulham's doors off considering who got on the pitch. The fact that they didn't is very encouraging.

Son, Vorm, Jannsen, Wanyama, Trippier, Bentaleb, and Chadli all participated. That was not just a reserve squad Tottenham had out there.
mark Hughes taught me not to read ro much into pre season. We battered teams for fun under him and couldn't score to save our lives in our first 7 league games. Don't get me wrong, it's good to win with clean sheets, but if we don't turn up for Newcastle then it means nothing at all
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

GloucesterWhite

The match report said Ross was receiving treatment so don't read too much into his absence.

Twig

Quote from: Statto on July 16, 2016, 07:23:55 PM
If we start the same team against Newcastle that we started today, we'll lose. Heavily. That's the bottom line.

Lots of work still be done - more than we've done already - and that's assuming there's a positive explanation for McCormack's absence.

That's what I like, ever positive.