https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

We're gonna win the league

Started by f321ffc, July 16, 2016, 02:47:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

f321ffc

We're gonna win the league 079.gif
Fulham Football Club‏ @FulhamFC
Luca de la Torre's late goal earned #ffc a 1-0 win at Tottenham Hotspur in a behind-closed-doors game this afternoon
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

filham

Fulham1959

Quote from: filham on July 16, 2016, 02:51:11 PM
Who is Luca de la Torre.

He's the one who scored the late goal !

filham

ealex40

sunburywhite

Is he the grandson of Francis de la Torre who was Miss Jones in Rising Damp

If you take this cat to the door - on a night when you'd have to kick a polar bear out, never mind a cat - if he sees another pair of eyes out there, it's 'Goodnight Vienna'.
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Riversider

Quote from: filham on July 16, 2016, 03:09:24 PM
Quote from: Fulham1959 on July 16, 2016, 03:06:12 PM
Who is Luca de la Torre.

Playing for Fulham or Spurs.

Saddens me sometimes how little some Fulham supporters know about our club

Arthur

Quote from: mkras99 on July 16, 2016, 03:42:29 PM
http://m.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/first-team/match/report/spurs-v-fulham-pre-season-match-report-160716/

Nice to read that Jesse Joronen apparently did well. Following his handful of premature first-team appearances two years ago, there are some who seem to have dismissed his ever being a challenger for the No.1 jersey. Yet he has the potential to be a very good goalkeeper.

Arthur

I know it was only another training-ground exercise, but that's now four pre-season matches without conceding a goal. Dare we raise our hopes that, defensively, we might be getting it right at last?

westcliff white

adding fuel to the fire of a move with the matter of Ross not starting or coming on

He could of course have a knock
Every day is a Fulham day

ChesterTheTabby

A great win, another clean sheet, and we just defeated a 'top' premier league team. Things are going as well as they possibly can for a preseason, and I think Slav and the lads are finally becoming more than a team - they are becoming a family again. This could very well be our year. Sorry for the immeasurable optimism.

Mike
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

WolverineFFC

Quote from: Arthur on July 16, 2016, 04:59:05 PM
I know it was only another training-ground exercise, but that's now four pre-season matches without conceding a goal. Dare we raise our hopes that, defensively, we might be getting it right at last?

I know this was just a training exercise, but I would have expected Spurs to blow Fulham's doors off considering who got on the pitch. The fact that they didn't is very encouraging.

Son, Vorm, Jannsen, Wanyama, Trippier, Bentaleb, and Chadli all participated. That was not just a reserve squad Tottenham had out there.

f321ffc

Quote from: maoconnor on July 16, 2016, 07:18:43 PM
A great win, another clean sheet, and we just defeated a 'top' premier league team. Things are going as well as they possibly can for a preseason, and I think Slav and the lads are finally becoming more than a team - they are becoming a family again. This could very well be our year. Sorry for the immeasurable optimism.

Mike
Optimists should be condemned to room 101, whoops that's on another thread.
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

alexmur

Who is Luca de la Torre.
who cares we are going to win the league

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

filham

Quote from: Riversider on July 16, 2016, 03:18:20 PM
Quote from: filham on July 16, 2016, 03:09:24 PM
Quote from: Fulham1959 on July 16, 2016, 03:06:12 PM
Who is Luca de la Torre.

Playing for Fulham or Spurs.

Saddens me sometimes how little some Fulham supporters know about our club

hovewhite

Its pre season games ,but just maybe we could do well this season and lookin forward to Aldershot Tues for Brighton game.

kempkong

Fulham to be promoted and Leicester top 4 is 71/1
Worth a punt?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

love4ffc

Love Luca.  Another great American youth that Fulham has developed.  Hope to see him in the first team in the near future. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?