watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Inside FFC

Started by love4ffc, July 19, 2016, 02:00:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

love4ffc

Appoligies if this has been posted already. 

Inside FFC
Sunday 17 July 2016 16:15
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2016/july/17/inside-ffc

In the latest instalment of Inside FFC, we answer the question put to us regarding announcements, and how sometimes information is already in the public domain prior to confirmation by the Club.

Addressing the query, Fulham's Communications & Marketing Director Sarah Brookes stated: "We will not announce anything until we are given assurances from our General Counsel and Football Admin team that an agreement is 100 per cent confirmed.

"Even if that involves just one piece of paperwork still needing to be signed, it must be the case that this is done.

"We can understand frustrations regarding stories leaking and potentially being 'announced' elsewhere, however until it is confirmed by the Club there is still the potential for it not being the case.

"Therefore a deal is only ever done, when the Club announces that it is done."

Doesn't seem to be much in this statement that would explain past blunders. 
:022:

Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

westcliff white

very true but it does say we will never announce anything until all the signatures are done and dusted, trying to see a positive
Every day is a Fulham day

bill taylors apprentice

They are taking the phrase "stating the obvious" to a whole new level.

Someone has thought (at long last) Oh! I will explain to all those lovely fans why things seem to drag on so long and that's good I suppose?

westcliff white

I tend to agree, but reckon it clears until for those who always ask why cant they tell us re situation medical contract signing etc. This says we only make a statement when everything is done that simple.  Again just trying to find a positive
Every day is a Fulham day