watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

James Wilson

Started by Ron91, July 19, 2016, 09:52:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron91

Apparently our next signing? I think he would be a good replacement for Dembele, Exciting young player.

Fulham76

Didn't score a lot of goals at Brighton last season, just 5 in 25 appearances

westcliff white

They played hi wide most of the time which is another string to his bow.

I would prefer a permanent signing but on loan still worth picking up as he gives us some more pace wide or through the middle
Every day is a Fulham day

Porthogs FC

Would like this - we can't rely strictly on Ayite and Aluko. Need another to complement along with George Williams. Worst case scenario is having to go 3-5-2 when he wants to play 4-3-3 because our top widemen are injured

@jolslover

Hes a good player. Good signing
STH H3

JPCL

Apparently it's a loan with a view to a permanent deal! Great business that, didn't score many sat Brighton but could develop into a top player

Snibbo

My son,  who is unfortunately a plastic manc, says Wilson is "quality"

HatterDon

Looked "can't miss" a couple of years ago, but I don't remember seeing him at all last season.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Snibbo

According to this vid, he falls over a lot ;-)

snarks

I remember calling him all sorts of names for his dive when Stearman touched him at the Amex last season

F(f)CUK

The only thing I knew about him is that on FIFA 15 and 16 I would keep being offered him. Having watched the video I like his pace.

Mince n Tatties

Another one I havent heard of... :dft001:

Rhys Lightning 63

So if this comes through, we will have:
Ross, Woody, Smith, Aluko, Wilson. No way you keep all of them happy in terms of gametime, someone will have to go.
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

MJG

Quote from: Rhys Lightning 63 on July 20, 2016, 09:18:58 AM
So if this comes through, we will have:
Ross, Woody, Smith, Aluko, Wilson. No way you keep all of them happy in terms of gametime, someone will have to go.
Smith would be the natural 1st choice to go. 4 strikers is what you really need. Also looking at him yesterday, he looks heavier than last season.

westcliff white

ALuko will play wide in a 4-3-3 so he will be ok, WIlson and Woody on the bench (Wilson can play wide as well) Ross up front if he stays. Bye Bye Smith?
Every day is a Fulham day

Mince n Tatties

Rather have Smithy than Woodrow -Wilson. :022:

BedsFFC

With Jose appearing to like us. I guess his son signing for us is indication that he has some faith in us, I thought we might be in line to get a few Man u players

Chutney

This would be very hard on woodrow
C O Y W

Steven Ageroad

Quote from: BedsFFC on July 20, 2016, 09:30:36 AM
With Jose appearing to like us. I guess his son signing for us is indication that he has some faith in us, I thought we might be in line to get a few Man u players

Then we would become the Manchester United of the South!

Lighthouse

Again he offers something we haven't got in the squad at the moment. Pace up front. We are starting to get options. Depending on if he actually arrives.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope