more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I just looked at the first 5 fixtures,

Started by jarv, July 22, 2016, 05:06:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HatterDon

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on July 24, 2016, 02:48:28 PM
There is no reason why we cannot negotiate our first five fixtures unbeaten. Playing Newcastle United early may be to our benefit, opening day results can be bizzare as well. Then comes Leyton Orient Cup, Preston North End, Leeds United, Cardiff City, Blackburn Rovers, Birmingham City, I am not shaking in my boots at the prospect of that lot, and neither should Jok and the team, and they won't be, they should fancy winning all of them, if not a draw on the day. One thing we need to be which has been missing for far too long is Consistancy, they now have an opportunity to prove they can be consistent.

This, in a nutshell!  :plus one:
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Forever Fulham

Huh?  If we bring in 5 starters between now and Game #1, there won't be time for bedding in.  First few games will be feeling out teammates proclivities.  Continuity not there.  Lucky, under such circumstances, to win 3 of the first 5.  I think Aaron is spot on.

MJG

Our first 12/13 games are key. Start well and that pushes you on for the season. 5 of top 6 were in place after a dozen or so games last season.