watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Premier League 2

Started by Horsfield_No9, July 28, 2016, 04:46:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Horsfield_No9

First game: Fulham 4 Burnley 0, December 12th 1998.

cmg

I like the quote from Nicky Butt of the Manchester United Academy: 'Last season saw the breakthrough of many academy players like Marcus Rashford, Timothy Fosu-Mensah and Cameron Borthwick-Jackson and we hope that trend continues for many years.'

Fosu-Mensah and Borthwick-Jackson have just been told they don't figure in Mourinho's plans and should find a loan or another club.
Possibly might turn up at MP, although, unfortunately, Rashford will be sticking around. Schweinstieger has also been told to sling his hook - although I doubt that we'll be getting him, either.

Kent Cassandra

Has anyone any idea what division we will be in and where the matches will be played?  Now that I am back in London it would be interesting to go to some of the matches.
Cornish Cassandra 1996, Don Quixote 2002, Kent Cassandra 2009.

Jamie88

Quote from: Kent Cassandra on July 29, 2016, 10:14:05 AM
Has anyone any idea what division we will be in and where the matches will be played?  Now that I am back in London it would be interesting to go to some of the matches.

Division 2. It is basically similar to the last couple of years U21 Premier League setup (where we have been in Div 2) other than they have now made it U23 and I think an extra cup competition

They usually play at Motspur Park with a few matches played at the cottage

Kent Cassandra

Thanks for that Jamie . I can't find anything on the offal about fixtures for this new league,  Have they been published yet?
Cornish Cassandra 1996, Don Quixote 2002, Kent Cassandra 2009.

love4ffc

Doesn't seem like that many matches.  Is this because most of the U23 team can and will be playing in first teams? 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?