watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Newcastle predictions

Started by fcfulham55, July 31, 2016, 11:43:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fcfulham55

I think we have marginally improved in small areas of the field, but still lack strength pretty much all over. Especially without McCormack.

That said, Newcastle are light years ahead of our team, along with a dozen others in this division.

Fulham 0-4 Newcastle.

Perhaps a blessing in disguise as it'll prompt that khan and co to pull their fingers out.

Sent from my Nokia 3310

JPCL

2-2. Our players will be right up for it against Newcastle under the lights, don't think will lose.

fulhamben

3 1. We generally do well against the toon.plus slavisa is going to beat tiganas wining start of 11 games. COYWS
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Tooting legend

alfie

There is no way on earth i am going to predict a loss,  we win 2-1
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Wingnut

We tend to to well against them but they are a very strong outfit. I'll go for and would be very happy with a 1-1. A very tough fixture to start off with. Can't see past Newcastle for the title this season.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Ron91

Agreed do not think we will fold Friday night at home on Sky. Fulham win 3-1 Matt Smith's On Fire  049:gif

alexmur

2.1 to us

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

David Allen Crankshaw

Fulham 2 Newcastle United 1

Thamesbank

Fulham76

I think this will be more comfortable than a lot of us think. 2-0 to us

Twig

Squad is too thin, 1-2. But we kick on from there.

tslyon

2-0 with us having opportunities for 2 more that we miss.  We'll defend set pieces well and only give up three shots on goal...

Cheers,

Steve

westcliff white

3-1 without ross, 2-1 with ross
Every day is a Fulham day

Neil D

Newcastle have to win - after all, according to the Sunday Times big spread  on the match today, they aren't playing anybody.  No opposition is usually quite easy to beat. Fulham doesn't get a single mention.  Then, as if we weren't anonymous enough already, the Observer's round -up of friendly matches yesterday claims that QPR were the only Championship side to beat Premier League opposition. 

MikeR

We are here and it is now. Further than that, all human knowledge is moonshine. - H. L. Mencken

BestOfBrede

4-1
McCormack with 2
:clap_hands:

Sgt Fulham

3-1 Newcastle. I believe we have improved defensively but I think they will just have too much for us.

Fulham Tup North

049:gif Got to fancy 'Fulham' to start this season on a high.
3-1 Home WIN!! 
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"