Started by f321ffc, August 01, 2016, 06:44:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

f321ffc

Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

aaronmcguigan

Sgt Fulham

ToodlesMcToot

Personally don't think that this video is flattering even if you're a Jags supporter. Pretty weak.

And "Khan Not" was a good one.  :54:
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

Carborundum

As a statement about what migrants from countries where Islam is the dominant religion can achieve, it seems timely and inspirational.

Not tried the product, but have tried its big brother.  My reaction was to wonder whether it was possible to make something more insipid and still call it beer.  Have a feeling they have pulled it off.

aaronmcguigan

Thought Khan wanted to help us grow as a football club.
We keep getting called a tinpot club due to lack of ambition but now it's ok, we can be a tin-Khan instead

H4usuallysitting

At least he hasn't got our team in an advert eating chicken.....Blackburn style........ But it does make you feel a bit like there is a lack of effort/ambition/anything of substance to aid our dear old sustainable business model of a club

Woolly Mammoth

Blimey, I have lost the will to live.  051.  090.gif
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

love4ffc

Khan should do this with Carlsburg for Fulham and then have an open bar for a short time. 

082.gif 082.gif 082.gif 082.gif 082.gif 082.gif 082.gif
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

cmg

I actually thought it mildly amusing.
Although I did wonder what a Muslim gentleman was doing advertising an alcoholic beverage. Then I recognized the product and realized there is no contradiction.

I once, either in error or desperation, drank some Bud Light. It really is like having sex in a boat.

ron

Quote from: cmg on August 02, 2016, 10:59:53 AM

I once, either in error or desperation, drank some Bud Light. It really is like having sex in a boat.

Discreet reference to a rather good gag :54:

bill taylors apprentice

A cheesy ad no doubt

If MAF had done it during the glory days we would probably of had a chuckle and rolled our eyes but due to the current environment it just adds fuel to the fire.