News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Please, this season can we support our manager.

Started by Chutney, August 03, 2016, 10:45:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nose

Quote from: Steven Ageroad on August 04, 2016, 12:42:33 PM
If you look at most of the photos of SJ during pre season and traing at MP he's smiling and joking with the players, I didn't see him do that last season, perhaps now he's smiling because he has his own squad and not an inherited one.

I would not draw any conclusions from PR pictures such as these.

ffccaz

I have a good feeling about Slav and will support him. I'm glad he now has his own team. I went to the Brighton and Palace friendlies and left feeling optimistic. Have faith COYW  049:gif

ffccaz

0001.jpeg
Quote from: nose on August 03, 2016, 03:46:08 PM
joca is a top class manager as evidenced by previous results and track record.
What we saw last season was the tail end of a nightmare three years.
he has had pre season that was good and a board/owner that haven't really given him the amunition and not kept their word about doing whatever it takes..   However it doesn't take till novemember as one poster suggested to seeif we are going forwards, mid September will be enough and when Jol came it took precisely 30 minutes of the first game to see what an idiot he was!

the next 7ish days will tell if khan really does have any long term aspirations for Fulham, I suspect he does not.

but the manager has my support.

lovely pictures of mr khan at the cottage today I do hope we see him for 90 minutes on friday, win lose or draw.

Steven Ageroad

Quote from: nose on August 04, 2016, 12:44:21 PM
If you look at most of the photos of SJ during pre season and traing at MP he's smiling and joking with the players, I didn't see him do that last season, perhaps now he's smiling because he has his own squad and not an inherited one.

Hey, why don't you look on the bright side, for a change!

nose

Quote from: Steven Ageroad on August 04, 2016, 02:37:15 PM
Quote from: nose on August 04, 2016, 12:44:21 PM

Hey, why don't you look on the bright side, for a change!

No intention to offend.

i was merely pointing out the photos are  a PR excersise and i assume if we scroll through the photographers memory card we can find any range of body languages/facial expresions to make any story we want. They have just [picked the ones that suit the club and it is not a good idea to draw any conclusion. The club are good at PR but three years of on the field shambolic goings on have left me weary of the managements cynical disregard for us, the supporters, byu painting a rosy picture of lofty ambitions and not following through with positive action.

If you have read my posts recently you will otherwise see I am mildy encouraged at the moment but we all know we need a few more players.

love4ffc

I'm guessing he's smiling because he's facing a new season and not a relagation fight.   :dft011:

He has brought in some new players with speed and what appears to be some good talent.  He. Should be smiling as with a new season comes new possibilities.   049:gif
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?