watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ravel Morrison

Started by Ron91, August 03, 2016, 11:57:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron91

I just watched Rio Ferdinand say in an interview that he was the most talented young player he had ever seen, better than Joe Cole and Januzaj, Pogba and Lingard used to be in awe of Ravel Morrison.

Clearly there is an issue on his attitude and i hope moving away to Italy may have helped him grow up a bit(23) but is he worth a punt? Clearly that kind of talent is still there.

@jolslover

I'd have him, Top player but clear attitude issues. Many wouldnt. One of the best players in any level of the game if he can get motivated.
STH H3

hopper

Surely not, people with bad attitudes are best kept away - drain on energy and resources, and a distraction

General

we got relegated because we went for flair players instead of workhorses.... that and shoddy management of our management...

No team will do well with players like these... Ruiz, Taraabt, Berbatov and Bent - the laziest and most disruptive strikeforce I've seen in one club.

Snibbo

Quote from: General on August 04, 2016, 01:57:57 AM
we got relegated because we went for flair players instead of workhorses.... that and shoddy management of our management...

No team will do well with players like these... Ruiz, Taraabt, Berbatov and Bent - the laziest and most disruptive strikeforce I've seen in one club.
I think that's unfair to Ruiz. Always thought he was very  professional

bog

A real waste of genuine talent. But for his attitude he would have been in the last England squad and suffered the collective humiliation. A modern day tragedy to see talent like his going to waste.    :doh:

092.gif

Ron91

I agree his attitude is the main issue, however i do not think he cannot re-invent himself and i think we need that creativity man in our team that can win games with individual moments. Ben Arfa comes to mind of a player who was labelled as the worst attitude and behaviour of a footballer but has since reinvented himself at a lower club and now starts for PSG.

toshes mate

Quote from: General on August 04, 2016, 01:57:57 AM

I'd absolve Ruiz as I thought he always tried hard to influence the team but just couldn't get anywhere.  But I am not one who wants a team full of thirty second wonders.....

snarks

Even SAF gave up on Morrison, if he couldn't get him to work no-one could. Also want he taken to court for false imprisonment of an ex and her mother. Clearly huge character flaws.

HillingdonFFC

Dont know if its his attitude, he thinks hes a bit of a player in Manchester's gang culture. Basically hes a nasty piece of work who happens to be a very talented footballer.
Classic case of you can take the boy from the streets but...blah blah

cmg

Hilarious idea.
If Lazio, the all-time basket case club with a track record of accommodating basket case players can't deal with him what chance has sweet little old Fulham got?

Southcoastffc

I was surprised to see that since he left Man Utd he's played only 70 games since 2012.   Not worth even a punt for me.
2012–2015   West Ham United   18   
2012–2013   Birmingham City (loan)   27   
2014          Queens Park Rangers (loan)   15   
2014          Cardiff City (loan)   7   
2015–          Lazio   3   
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

David Allen Crankshaw

A nasty piece of work who shouldn't be near any club.

ToodlesMcToot

Let some other club make a reclamation project out of him.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

Max Headroom

No, players with attitude not wanted here