more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Penalties.....

Started by rusty shackleford, August 05, 2016, 09:51:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rusty shackleford

First one definitely was. Stone wall

Second one never for me. His arms were tucked in. Commentators of course couldnt let it go...

NJFulham

first one was 50/50. Back was turned so not 100% deliberate.  A worse/different ref def. gives it.

fulhamben

Don't care. Say we are top of the league say we are top of the league
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

JoelH5

First was a penalty haha but still.. Bloody hell! I've never heard such biased commentators on Sky. The whole match they spoke about Newcastle this Newcastle that. Bore off! They simply couldn't handle us!!!
I was there, standing in the Putney end

..Kya.ffc..

1st one was a pen in my view but Button would have saved anyway.. 049:gif  second never.
Beers may have been involved in this post.

RaySmith

First one - Tunni was trying to pull his arm out of the way, twisting his body away from the ball - no pen. Some refs might have given it, many wouldn't.

Second -to say that was a pen is a joke.

And we should have had two ourselves. Very biased Sky- laughable.

We fully deserved our win.

vagrant

Quote from: RaySmith on August 05, 2016, 10:08:56 PM
First one - Tunni was trying to pull his arm out of the way, twisting his body away from the ball - no pen. Some refs might have given it, many wouldn't.

My view as well...

PokerMatt

Come on guys didn't you hear the commentators? It was the most blatant penalty you will see all season.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

Bill2

Did they make any comment on the Shelvey slap which he should have had a red card for?

toshes mate

Quote from: RaySmith on August 05, 2016, 10:08:56 PM

Absolutely right on all of the calls.  It has to be hand or arm to ball and not the other way around - the operative word is deliberate.  It's just that so many referees give them these days....

Pluto

Did not think either were penalties

Lighthouse

Listened to BBC 5 live. Tunnicliffe was possibly a pen. What was his hand doing up? But the rest were dismissed. But Fulham controlled the game and Newcastle didn't create much and Fulham always looked threatening.

In a league that is always unpredictable. A side who have spent over 40 MIllion quid. Lost to a side that have lost their 40 plus goal scorers and only managed 4 clean sheets last season.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

alexmur

Quote from: JoelH5 on August 05, 2016, 09:55:44 PM
First was a penalty haha but still.. Bloody hell! I've never heard such biased commentators on Sky. The whole match they spoke about Newcastle this Newcastle that. Bore off! They simply couldn't handle us!!!
yes yes yes, remember they are just another championship team. the favorites aparantly. now who's the favorite

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

nose

they used to say, read the paper tomorrow and you will soon find out if it was a penalty. for me we should have had two and they might have had one but nobody got any

love4ffc

All I can say is for once the Ref wasn't completely against us.  If that had been last season they all would of been pens against us. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

NJFulham

Quote from: love4ffc on August 05, 2016, 11:37:16 PM
All I can say is for once the Ref wasn't completely against us.  If that had been last season they all would of been pens against us. 

The better team usually gets the calls.

westcliff white

First one for me is a penalty all day long, I would ice coerced us to have git that at the other end. His hand wS above shoulder height, and the only movement in the arm was after the ball hit it. He turned his head / body away for protection.

Second never a pen, t in a million, would not of expected us to get that either
Every day is a Fulham day

ffc2004

For me -

1 - Tunnicliffe handball was a stonewall pen
2 - Both challenges on Aluko were no pens
3 - Kalas handball was no pen

snarks

Tunni's handball should have been.
Aluko 1 at the time I thought yes, on the replay no
Aluko 2 again at the time yes, now 50/50 it was a definate nudge in the back but at normal speed hard to tell.
Kalas no his hands couldn't have been closer to his body.

In all fairness to Newcastle they made much less of a fuss in the post match interviews than Sky did.

The Old Count

The ref got all of the decisions right including the Tunni ball to hand.  First time we've seen that for a while  in this division.