watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Just needed to say this

Started by St Eve, August 07, 2016, 07:40:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

St Eve

McCormack hasn't scored for villa all season. In fact Villa haven't scored or got a single point. It's kind of nice posting that even if it's after 1 game

grandad

He looked a bit lost. Played all across the front but contributed very little. Still taking the corners.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Ron91

Matt Smith > Ross McCormack. We have the joint 3rd top goalscorer so far, while McCormack has 0.

SP

Long hard season for the Villa I think, Ross should feel at home in a relegation fight there.

Finnegans Wake

I wonder if hes jumped out the frying pan into the fire somewhat. We`ve obviously been a complete mess over the last two years but (touch wood) just when it looks like we`ve turned it around he joins a Villa team that were hopeless last season and have been on a downward spiral for quite a while, just like we were.

Jamie88

Quote from: Finnegans Wake on August 07, 2016, 08:11:44 PM
I wonder if hes jumped out the frying pan into the fire somewhat. We`ve obviously been a complete mess over the last two years but (touch wood) just when it looks like we`ve turned it around he joins a Villa team that were hopeless last season and have been on a downward spiral for quite a while, just like we were.

Surely he knows that, which makes you think it's all about the money for him. Villa must've offered the most

snarks

I hope he does well he owes Fulham nothing and really did his best for the club whilst he was at the Cottage.

Lighthouse

Ross knows better than anybody how tough the league is. He will do well for them and they will be successful. As will Newcastle. But promotion is never easy in this league and the bigger squads will do well over the season. The gap in money is just too big at the moment. With 43 million spent and over that coming in. Newcastle are just bound to do well once they settle down. But as the first game proved. Nothing is guaranteed.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

copthornemike

Ross was always a slow starter - however well or poor Villa do this year he will end up scoring quite a few, probably more than our leading scorer!

fulhamben

Let's not forget that he hasn't done a pre season either.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: fulhamben on August 08, 2016, 07:05:51 AM
Let's not forget that he hasn't done a pre season either.

Precisely, he isnt fit yet.
Actually I might go down and have a few quid on him
to be the Leagues top scorer.

BigbadBillyMcKinley

He's gone. He'll score against us though because that's the Fulham way. But I don't care what he does now, I just want us to find someone who can bang in the goals like he did.
To be perfectly honest, I doubt the Slav would have let him go without some idea of who will replace him. It would be insanity to let a 20+ goal scorer leave otherwise.
Everything is difficult before it's easy!