more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

status of FulhamUSA.com

Started by HatterDon, August 18, 2010, 09:02:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bertie Wooster

Quote from: HatterDon on August 18, 2010, 09:24:37 PM

Out of interest, you said the other day that this is one of two officially recognised Fulham international supporters club - which is the other one - Sweden?

If I said that, I misspoke. There are three to my knowledge:

1. fulhamusa.com
2. Fulham Exiles
3. Fulham Sweden

You can add Fulham Italy mate, the chairman Luca and his wife Federica are season ticket holders since 3 years, and they come to the Cottage at least once every month, but the whole Italian contingent is very loyal and committed: www.italiancottagers.forumfree.it

LBNo11

...looks a great site BW, welcome to Friends Of Fulham, we hope to hear more from you and your fellow members, you will find we are a very friendly bunch on here..!
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Bertie Wooster

Thank you LBno11 for your warm welcome. Obviously I know  this beautiful site, accurate and friendly in pure Fulham style, since 2008, now I thought to join it, and I bag your pardon for my poor English.

finnster01

Quote from: Bertie Wooster on October 01, 2011, 11:39:35 PM
Thank you LBno11 for your warm welcome. Obviously I know  this beautiful site, accurate and friendly in pure Fulham style, since 2008, now I thought to join it, and I bag your pardon for my poor English.

Your English is better than mine. Welcome on board mate. :clap_hands:
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

LBNo11

Quote from: Bertie Wooster on October 01, 2011, 11:39:35 PM

Ma io che il tuo inglese è migliore del mio italiano di traduzione di Google!

Vai Fulham ...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC