watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Kevin McDonald

Started by TimoFFC, August 15, 2016, 10:46:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TimoFFC

I have seen a couple of rumors on twitter saying he is injured for two weeks. Anyone else seen that?

Denver Fulham

He's probably "injured" until the window closes so Slav can show how barebones the roster is  :005:

HatterDon

man, I hate to think of even a half without him
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Bronaldinho

I haven't seen anything!
@ABronsSmith

Author of 'The Craven Corner' blog - Hosted in the matchday programme, SB Nation & thecravencorner.wordpress.com

filham

Oh dear, Parker may need a rest after 90 minutes on Saturday so who partners Tunnicliffe in centre of midfield.

MJG

I have seen just one person on TIFF say this but nowhere else.

bill taylors apprentice

You wouldn't expect any team to highlight the injury of a key player before a match if they could help it.

Just hope he's OK.

Riversider

It was odd yesterday when the club released a clip of the team leaving for Leeds , it was basically a video of a coach leaving the car park, they didn't show one single player getting on, which I took to mean,
Firstly , there was somebody getting on that they didn't want to give away (Jozabed)
Secondly, there was somebody NOT getting on that they didn't want to give away, quite possibly KMac

cmg

Quote from: Riversider on August 16, 2016, 01:24:54 PM
It was odd yesterday when the club released a clip of the team leaving for Leeds , it was basically a video of a coach leaving the car park, they didn't show one single player getting on, which I took to mean,
Firstly , there was somebody getting on that they didn't want to give away (Jozabed)
Secondly, there was somebody NOT getting on that they didn't want to give away, quite possibly KMac

Good god! Conspiracy Theories 'r Us.
The truth is that the coach was empty (apart from the driver). For Jokanoic, already incensed by the Boards refusal to spend any money, forgetting to send him a card on his birthday was the last straw. He has locked the whole squad in the changing rooms at MP. If you look carefully you can see the homing pigeon released by the players advising the world of their plight. Unfortunately it was Odoi's pigeon and hasn't reached Belgium yet.

Chutney

Adeniran played last night right?
C O Y W

MJG

Just shown arriving at ground

SP

He didn't look too injured when he set up Cairney's goal in the 77th minute.

sunburywhite

I think McDonald is a lot of the reason why we have played so well this season
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Texas White

Quote from: sunburywhite on August 16, 2016, 09:27:52 PM
I thindk McDonald is a lot of the reason why we have played so well this season

Replacing Murphy was always what was needed

cmg

The 'McDonald out for 2 weeks' story is the third portion of garbage lifted from TIFF this week, following the 'Jokanovic hates Josabed' and the 'No transfer spending because we've started so well' stories.

Now TIFF can be a hugely amusing place with a fine array of unlikely and fictitious characters (probably mostly the product of the same twisted imagination) raving away at each other like a continuous lunatic's soap opera, but these little pieces of hot gossip should be viewed with the proper degree of skepticism (ie - ignored).

Snibbo

Quote from: cmg on August 17, 2016, 01:15:28 AM
Now TIFF can be a hugely amusing place with a fine array of unlikely and fictitious characters (probably mostly the product of the same twisted imagination) raving away at each other like a continuous lunatic's soap opera, but these little pieces of hot gossip should be viewed with the proper degree of skepticism (ie - ignored).
Agreed. I dip into it most days, but ignore probably 50+% of the posts which, as you say, are likely from one twisted individual. The fact that it has no registration / login process, and you can post under any name you like, many different ones if so inclined, leaves it wide open to "wind up merchants"

HillingdonFFC

Quote from: cmg on August 17, 2016, 01:15:28 AM
The 'McDonald out for 2 weeks' story is the third portion of garbage lifted from TIFF this week, following the 'Jokanovic hates Josabed' and the 'No transfer spending because we've started so well' stories.

The no transfers because we're doing so well didnt originate on TIFF, it came from Talksport journalist & Fulham fan Johnny Norman on Twitter