more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Bryan Ruiz's legacy and a new Wally?

Started by Southcoastffc, August 16, 2016, 12:46:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southcoastffc

Interesting news feed -

Fulham are in talks with Sporting Lisbon over a possible deal to sign youngster Wallyson Mallman on loan.

The 22-year-old central midfielder spent last season on loan at French club Nice and has been told his first-team chances will be limited at Sporting.

The Brazilian is one of a number of players suggested to the Whites during talks over compensation for Bryan Ruiz, who Fulham sold to Sporting last summer.

Sporting have not yet paid the full £1m fee and have offered to give Fulham a player on loan in an attempt to reach a settlement.

The Portuguese outfit are also prepared to part with Ewerton, Paulo Oliveira, Jefferson, Carlos Mane, Esgaio, Alberto Aquilani, Juri Medeiros or Matheus Pereira.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

grandad

Quote from: Southcoastffc on August 16, 2016, 12:46:28 PM
Interesting news feed -

Fulham are in talks with Sporting Lisbon over a possible deal to sign youngster Wallyson Mallman on loan.

The 22-year-old central midfielder spent last season on loan at French club Nice and has been told his first-team chances will be limited at Sporting.

The Brazilian is one of a number of players suggested to the Whites during talks over compensation for Bryan Ruiz, who Fulham sold to Sporting last summer.

Sporting have not yet paid the full £1m fee and have offered to give Fulham a player on loan in an attempt to reach a settlement.

The Portuguese outfit are also prepared to part with Ewerton, Paulo Oliveira, Jefferson, Carlos Mane, Esgaio, Alberto Aquilani, Juri Medeiros or Matheus Pereira.

Lets have all of them provided Sporting pay their fares & wages. They can all bunk up in the unused chicken coops at MP.
Where there's a will there's a wife

AnotherVicHalomLoveChild

Report today in the Daily Mail (yes I know) that West Brom have made a revised £21m offer for Sporting Lisbon striker Islam Slimani
I'm not sure how many Sporting Lisbons there are but why not insist on taking him on loan instead of Wallyson OR wait till West Brom pay up & claim the balance of our money!

Jamie88

Quote from: AnotherVicHalomLoveChild on August 16, 2016, 01:26:49 PM
Report today in the Daily Mail (yes I know) that West Brom have made a revised £21m offer for Sporting Lisbon striker Islam Slimani
I'm not sure how many Sporting Lisbons there are but why not insist on taking him on loan instead of Wallyson OR wait till West Brom pay up & claim the balance of our money!

I guess 1 million euros doesnt equate to £21 million thats probably why lol

Deeping_white

I'd love Paulo Oliviera, Carlos Mane or Matheus Pereira but I really can't see them loaning players of their quality to us even if this situation is true. Secretly I'm hoping that somewhere, Mike Rigg is sat there sending out emails to blackmail Sporting into an amazing deal even though the chances of that happening are very slim!

gang

Look out, I think Sporting may want to give Ruiz back.

The Rock

Quote from: gang on August 16, 2016, 03:47:12 PM
Look out, I think Sporting may want to give Ruiz back.

Would Ruiz fit in our side? My gut tells me no way, but at his best maybe. Can't picture him shadowing Matt Smith, galloping around the pitch like a baby calf...