watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Niklas Bendtner currently a

Started by H4usuallysitting, August 17, 2016, 12:06:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

currently a free agent, still only 28....... Massive ego.....over 6'4" tall....knows where the goal is.........nope, this isn't going to happen either......but boy would he be a good signing

Ron91

I would pass, do not rate him to be honest.

JDH101

He would dominate in this league. Go and get him!

..Kya.ffc..

He is a problem child in some sense, but I also think he is a product of the expectations that he is going to f up.

That said he haven't be in form for many seasons, but it is now or never for him. He have always been good for the Danish national team, but I do not think he is what we are looking for right now. The best way is to say he would be a gamble. He would be a combination of Woody (when we were in PL) and smith, back to goal type of player.

I think we need someone who have played way more than him the last few seasons and with more pace.
Him together with a 1 choice striker I wouldn't say no to, but him as the only one coming in no thanks
Beers may have been involved in this post.

aaronmcguigan

He would dominate this league? He has scored 5 goals in 4 years, albeit in top divisions. He has done nothing to suggest he won't be another problem player. Halfway through this season he will hit 29 and has more problems than medals or achievements.
Different wrote if he done well in his last team or showed glimpses of potential but he's on a downward spiral. Hell be off to America or back home next

Mince n Tatties

Beamer

Would expect to be paid far more than his actual worth.

Snibbo

Quote from: Beamer on August 17, 2016, 07:11:39 AM
Exactly. He'd have probably been on (I'm guessing) 80 grand a week at Arsenal. No way he would take 10-20 grand in the Champ. Plus he'd probably be a negative influence.

bog

NO! NO! NO!

Thank you and goodnight.

092.gif 

Steven Ageroad

If he was a lolly, he'd lick himself to death!!

Apprentice to the Maestro

Not the team player we need. Overrated, mainly by himself.

fulhamben

Quote from: Snibbo on August 17, 2016, 07:34:45 AM
Quote from: Beamer on August 17, 2016, 07:11:39 AM
Exactly. He'd have probably been on (I'm guessing) 80 grand a week at Arsenal. No way he would take 10-20 grand in the Champ. Plus he'd probably be a negative influence.
I thought he was only going to go to barca aswell
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

MiltonBurrows

100% no. He needs a reality to check - over inflated ego with minimal talent. Would rather have Matt Smith,
"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

filham

Look we have just sold a very good , reliable, no trouble striker who scores 20 goals a season, we should not have to take risks with a questionable replacement but be able to buy a championship proven player who can be relied upon to produce the goods.

toshes mate

Quote from: Apprentice to the Maestro on August 17, 2016, 11:08:30 AM
Not the team player we need. Overrated, mainly by himself.

Sums him up on both counts.

Skatzoffc

Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

HatterDon

as we used to say over here, million dollar talent and fifty cent brain
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

mccscratch

If he was willing to make the sacrafice to repair his image and put his head down and work..could score 25 goals in this league. His agent needs to have a heart to heart.
Just score 3+ goals a game and we will gain promotion...I promise

One James stannard

Quote from: Skatzoffc on August 17, 2016, 12:32:45 PM
No! No! No!

I was reading the general feelings of others before I posted my own but you have already posted it for me

NO

alexmur

Quote from: One James stannard on August 17, 2016, 03:51:08 PM
Quote from: Skatzoffc on August 17, 2016, 12:32:45 PM
No! No! No!

I was reading the general feelings of others before I posted my own but you have already posted it for me

NO
I'm also a no

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk