Main Menu

My email to Jim

Started by JDH101, August 20, 2016, 08:45:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: westcliff white on August 20, 2016, 10:41:18 PM
Quote from: rogerpinvirginia on August 20, 2016, 10:35:46 PM
Quote from: westcliff white on August 20, 2016, 08:49:33 PM
For me you should refer To Shahid Khan as Mr Khan or Shahid Khan, rather than Khan as it shows more respect and may have a better chance of being passed on.

I think when he said Khan he was referring to Tony Khan.
MR Shahid Khan would be too old to be Craig Kline's University buddy :0) and the son has not really adhered himself to the fans primarily because he has overseen this statistic nonsense and as such deserves no respect from anyone who choses not to respect him.
I agree with the criticism but have we been treated with respect.
So, James Wilson(?) is not good enough but Mattila was, and Mitroglou's injury was not statistically important

From now on I want to be known as MR ROGERPINVIRGINA
Be it Tony or Shahid there is more chance if it is respectful in my opinion Mr Roger

Thank you for your respect MR WW.
I do agree that more is achieved with politeness and respect (where it's due) and in this case
when we want something :0)
Sometimes 'subservience and niceness' works.
Sometimes one has to be more peremptory and dogmatic and businessmen like Mr Khan should understand
this approach.
He's not a child and as far as many of us are concerned this is not a business negotiation it's 100+ years
of our (and our predecessors) history that is seemingly being treated with disdain as some sort of plaything.
I have supported Shahid Khan and Craig Kline until these outbursts from Mr Joka seem to be revealing a
nonsensical approach.

If I have one thing to say it's "Mr Khan, think back to your speech in Jacksonville" to us folks that had travelled
a long way and to the adulation you were shown. There were only a couple of hundred of us but we treated
you with respect and you were the equivalent of an American/Pakistani Messiah.
I/we should have had an inkling, when we were stupid enough to believe that the match was the main
attraction only to find out that Carrie Underwood was the headline.

Back Joka and the team
Fill the cottage 'as per' the Tigana days as we pushed for the PS and achievements beyond.
Reap the financial rewards.
Re-invest and expand the ground.
Sustain PS status.

Bingo, you become a sporting icon.

Simple innit ?
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

JDH101

A response from Jim below. Doesn't reveal much but its good for them to know that we are fully behind Slav.

Jamie, greetings.  Sorry for the late reply.  I assure you there is no master evil plan!  Admittedly, there was a lot of noise this past weekend, but I ask you and all FFC supporters to hold judgment until the transfer window is complete.  Mr. Khan completely respects Slav's thoughts and actually welcomes the fact that our ambition is on display.  Know that Mr. Khan supports Slav and has the same objectives as Slav.  Let's stay in touch and, in the meantime, know that I will share your views with the chairman, as always.  Best wishes ... COYW!

alexmur

Quote from: JDH101 on August 22, 2016, 05:19:12 AM
A response from Jim below. Doesn't reveal much but its good for them to know that we are fully behind Slav.

Jamie, greetings.  Sorry for the late reply.  I assure you there is no master evil plan!  Admittedly, there was a lot of noise this past weekend, but I ask you and all FFC supporters to hold judgment until the transfer window is complete.  Mr. Khan completely respects Slav's thoughts and actually welcomes the fact that our ambition is on display.  Know that Mr. Khan supports Slav and has the same objectives as Slav.  Let's stay in touch and, in the meantime, know that I will share your views with the chairman, as always.  Best wishes ... COYW!
you have to give him credit for replying, I guess we will just have to wait and see what happens this week.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk