Main Menu

I'm wondering if the Club will issue a statement

Started by H4usuallysitting, August 21, 2016, 09:24:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

Fulham76

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on August 21, 2016, 09:24:22 AM
about Joka's radio interview?

Unlikely. I assume what SJ said is true as he commented on it publicly - it would be very silly if he made it all up.

Therefore, nothing for the club to comment on really.

Holders

If it brings about a conversation with Khan, then well and good.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Lighthouse

Mr Kline has been the subject of some controversy for some time even if many of us didn't know his name. That bloke that does the stats. There was a press report last year saying he had been moved on, sent back, sent packing because of the arguments with Fulham staff. Now Joka is telling us he is there and in charge of transfers.

The club have to make things clear because this includes every part of the Fulham hierarchy. Either it will mean that certain people will be told to move on or told to shut up or told everything is fine. But as this is a fundamental part of the club I think we will have some sort of clear the air or sack em all news soon. Annoyingly this takes away from the games, the teams improvement and any new signings. Who is responsible for the players we have signed?
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

fulhamben

Quote from: Lighthouse on August 21, 2016, 09:47:08 AM
Mr Kline has been the subject of some controversy for some time even if many of us didn't know his name. That bloke that does the stats. There was a press report last year saying he had been moved on, sent back, sent packing because of the arguments with Fulham staff. Now Joka is telling us he is there and in charge of transfers.

The club have to make things clear because this includes every part of the Fulham hierarchy. Either it will mean that certain people will be told to move on or told to shut up or told everything is fine. But as this is a fundamental part of the club I think we will have some sort of clear the air or sack em all news soon. Annoyingly this takes away from the games, the teams improvement and any new signings. Who is responsible for the players we have signed?
does kline work for tony?
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

H4usuallysitting

Quote from: fulhamben on August 21, 2016, 09:50:03 AM

They're old college mates

EN1 FFC

Quote from: fulhamben on August 21, 2016, 09:50:03 AM

From an Interview I heard with Tony Khan, Kline was a University buddy when they were studying Analytical Theory. Tony Khan runs an analytical Stats firm who are associated with the Grid Iron team the Jaguars.
From what I gather Kline has no Football knowledge but created a Theoretical Stats program which he believes can be applied to anything, so Khan has taken him on board as part of the Continental style of managing a Football club, with only a Head Coach not a traditional Football manager system, hence Rigg and Kline running the transfer show. So we are Kline's experiment as to whether his Analysis can work in Soccer. He has to prove he is right otherwise his reputation and Stats Program could be called a failure and he'll lose big bucks.

filham

The Fulham report in the Telegraph this morning is all about the difficulty Jocanovic is having with the Stats Man.
Jocanovic is quoted as saying that Kilne has the final word on all transfers and that Kilne is a old college buddy of the chairman's son.

If this situation if unacceptable to Jocanovic  it needs sorting quickly by putting the Stats Man on the next boat back to the States

westcliff white

Every day is a Fulham day

nose

i do not want to hear a statement , i want some new, quality players to help the cause!

bill taylors apprentice

If only this were true but i cant see it !
Everything that has gone on before suggests nothing good will come from this situation!

Holders

I want a statement that Joka and Rigg (football people) are in charge of recruitment.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Chutney

C O Y W