watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Wilson gone to derby

Started by bobby01, August 21, 2016, 10:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobby01

Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

Lighthouse

Yes this was announced yesterday and I have to say I am not unhappy. I am not sure he was the sort of player we needed to help in the squad. Now was he a Kline OR Joka man?
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

@jolslover

Apparently Kline wanted Wilson, and Jokanovic didnt. That is what Sky Sports Lyall tweeted. He is a good source.
STH H3

hopper

Quote from: @jolslover on August 21, 2016, 10:37:14 AM
Apparently Kline wanted Wilson, and Jokanovic didnt. That is what Sky Sports Lyall tweeted. He is a good source.

Surely Jok's comments contradict this. Said top manager wanted player to Fulham, he wanted it and Kline vetoed it. That's got to be Wilson and Mourinho

@jolslover

Quote from: hopper on August 21, 2016, 10:42:18 AM

Surely Jok's comments contradict this. Said top manager wanted player to Fulham, he wanted it and Kline vetoed it. That's got to be Wilson and Mourinho

Theres more than one top manager in the world. Top manager doesnt = Mourinho. I think its more likely to be about Omar Mascarell. And the top manager being Carlo Ancelotti, who gave Mascarell his debut for Real Madrid. But who knows.
STH H3

hopper

Quote from: Statto on August 21, 2016, 11:00:22 AM
Quote from: hopper on August 21, 2016, 10:42:18 AM

Well we've no idea have we. That's just a massive assumption based on very little information. I'm more inclined to believe the Skysports post.

I guess all talk about transfers is speculative. The Wilson deal was widely reported, including telegraph which is fairly reliable. The Mourinho Fulham connection also gives it some credence.

Him speaking out just after Wilson confirmed seemed to confirm it to me.

Perhaps I'm wrong though, none of us know.

Berserker

What's Sky Sports Lyall's twitter name?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

@jolslover

Quote from: Berserker on August 21, 2016, 02:20:42 PM
What's Sky Sports Lyall's twitter name?

Hes deleted the tweet, I cant attach a photo of the tweet on here, but if you give me your twitter name I will send you a picture of the tweet -- his @ is @SkySportsLyall
STH H3

Berserker

I thought it might be interesting to follow him anyway ta

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

toshes mate

We cannot know what is going on but we can agree it is a mess that Khan should have sorted on his recent visit....

Mince n Tatties

Chris Martin to Craven Cottage 6 million?

WhiteJC

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on August 21, 2016, 04:14:12 PM
Chris Martin to Craven Cottage 6 million?

how much for the rest of coldplay?  094.gif