watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham vs QPR tickets

Started by Fulham 442, August 25, 2016, 10:28:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham 442

Does anyone have a clue as to why I can buy tickets for other home games online on the Fulham website but when I try and buy tickets for Fulham vs QPR it tells me to switch to a desk top pc, which I am using??

DevonFFC

They are not on sale you have to register your interest in belive if your not a season ticket holder

Fulham 442

It doesn't say they are not on sale.  If that is the case it normally says so.  Perhaps I will have better luck going through the ticket office but I prefer to buy online to browse the seats!

Fulham76

They've probably all been snapped up by Rangers fans... The juggernaut of world football always take over all 4 corners of the Cottage & turn it in to a home game

epsomraver

Quote from: Fulham76 on August 25, 2016, 11:12:27 AM
They've probably all been snapped up by Rangers fans... The juggernaut of world football always take over all 4 corners of the Cottage & turn it in to a home game
064.gif 064.gif

Toby Ward-Smith

Brentford and QPR at home aren't on sale yet so it must just be a fault

dhowells21

When they released all of the tickets at the beginning of the year, think they mentioned these two games not being released due to 'safety reasons'. Imagine it's because these two being 2 of the more high demand games of the season. Haven't heard anything further on when these will be released mind..

Fulham 442

Thanks for the answers.  That is the day the George Cohen statue is being unveiled so perhaps that is another reason for the delay, although that is in the morning.  I'll just keep looking and hopefully more info will appear soon!