News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

JUST SMASHED MY FOOT INTO THE COFFEE TABLE.

Started by fcfulham55, August 27, 2016, 04:59:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fcfulham55

Jumped up ready to do a Klinsmann. Who cares about the pain!!

GET IN THERE!!!!  On my way to A&E now!  Sadly no league games for 2 weeks.
Sent from my Nokia 3310

FFCFOREVER

How many times have we been on the receiving end of a result like tiday.Well deserved, well earned, well played.The whites are marching on.

Twig

Quote from: fcfulham55 on August 27, 2016, 04:59:12 PM
Jumped up ready to do a Klinsmann. Who cares about the pain!!

GET IN THERE!!!!  On my way to A&E now!  Sadly no league games for 2 weeks.

Did something very similar several years ago during Roy's great escape.  Sorry to say this but the damage to the nail bed meant I had to have it surgically permanently removed.

Skatzoffc

It's a good job u have an international break to recover.
Lol

Coyw!
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

alexmur

smashed my knee off part of the couch last season during the qpr Game, still Hurst sometimes

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Berserker

I broke my toe doing that a couple of years ago. Still bent as they don't set toes

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Luffy86

Gutted I couldn't make it today, had it planned for weeks...
But the Mrs had to decide on buying a new car and guess who had to go and pick it up....
Although it's a decent motor so that's a plus!!! And the result
Was great too!!

irishfulham

broke my apple mac laptop when clint Dempsey missed a penalty in last min vs Chelsea at home to win the game

CincyFulham1

When Murphy's header went in at Portsmouth, I jumped up off the sofa and put both hands in the air and the right one found the ceiling fan.  Cracked  the bone in two fingers, but it was worth it.

laurencecapel

The only thing I had injured was my ears after the torrent of abusive I received from the Mrs for shouting....

How was I to know she had just got our newborn off to sleep?!

fcfulham55

Broken 2 toes. Next to the little toe. bit swollen!  Bizzare my little toe avoided much damage.  Because it's swollen a lot?  Seemed pointless going in to be honest,  because they can't do much about it.

Maybe some of us need to risk assess the area if we're watching anything Fulham related lol.
Sent from my Nokia 3310

cmg

Quote from: alexmur on August 27, 2016, 09:07:06 PM
smashed my knee off part of the couch last season during the qpr Game, still Hurst sometimes

Interesting symptom. Does that mean it occasionally goes off and scores a hat-trick in a World Cup final?

GloucesterWhite

When we secured promotion to the Prem I was leaping up and down and hit the underside of a door. 15 stitches and a 3 hour wait in A&E, but worth it  :yay:

Vinnieffc

I think it was Fulham v Blackburn live on tv during promotion season.  I was in my local (QPR pub) wearing my Fulham shirt. Sean Davis scored and I jumped up, pulled my shirt up over my head, and ran blindly (drunk) into a pillar. 24 hours in hospital under observation for concussion.  The offending structure did become known as 'Vinnies Pillar' for a good while afterwards though