watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Bodurov

Started by f321ffc, August 26, 2016, 01:29:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

HectorWeso

I cheated and made him all 20s in champ man. Keeping them out, banging them in. Total ledge.

Max Headroom

I liked him.... sorry. I felt he was our best centre back, and was treated shoddily. Clearly out of favour, so best that he goes, and good for both parties that they agreed to terminate.

I wish him all the best

filham

Far from our worst defender in recent seasons ,did a job for us but not the outstanding player we need if we are going to make a top six position.

We should wish him a fond farewell and luck for the future.

Surprised that he agreed to end his contract without anywhere to go, does that mean we must have offered him a good settlement.

RaySmith

We really praised him one here when  he first came. He did a good job for us at a difficult time.
I wish him all the best.

toshes mate

Quote from: PokerMatt on August 26, 2016, 02:31:46 PM
Celebrating doesn't sit right with me.

Started really well for us, then faded and never recovered. I haven't got a problem with a player who's not good enough but was always the professional. Best of luck Bod.

One hundred percent wise, Sir.

YoungsBitter

Quote from: toshes mate on August 26, 2016, 06:49:04 PM
Quote from: PokerMatt on August 26, 2016, 02:31:46 PM
Celebrating doesn't sit right with me.

Started really well for us, then faded and never recovered. I haven't got a problem with a player who's not good enough but was always the professional. Best of luck Bod.

One hundred percent wise, Sir.
Totally agree, gave his best. Good luck to him.
Quark, strangeness and charm