Main Menu

Bodurov

Started by f321ffc, August 26, 2016, 01:29:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

f321ffc

Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

The Rock

Didn't notice he was still here. Good luck to him.

Ron Sheepskin

"Do not affix anything to this wall" - sign that was affixed to wall above turnstiles at Hammy end before someone with a clipboard replaced it with a large Fire Exit sign.

Rhys Lightning 63

How many of Magath's signings are left now? I think he might have been the last one

EDIT: Nope, Matt Smith's still here
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Lighthouse

Contract terminated by mutual consent. Clearly the start of the transfer happenings.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Holders

I can't help remembering that when he arrived he was an improvement on what we'd had before.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

General

Quote from: Holders on August 26, 2016, 01:52:22 PM
I can't help remembering that when he arrived he was an improvement on what we'd had before.

+1

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: Holders on August 26, 2016, 01:52:22 PM

Yeah, at the start of the year people thought he was our best CB. Just shows how bad it really was
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

westcliff white

he came in did his job an was an improvement on some of those we had at the time.

Good luck to him
Every day is a Fulham day

nose

when he joined he played really well. But he was messed about by the team and I think lost heart. Good luck to him, i think he is still a good player and will hopefully prove himself elsewhere.

Bracken White

Would agree, came & did a job; never let us down. I'd wish him all the best too - had a great leap for a man of his size & do remember his goal!
Stay Fulhamish ~ stay unique

PokerMatt

Celebrating doesn't sit right with me.

Started really well for us, then faded and never recovered. I haven't got a problem with a player who's not good enough but was always the professional. Best of luck Bod.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

love4ffc

Quote from: PokerMatt on August 26, 2016, 02:31:46 PM

Started really well for us, then faded and never recovered. I haven't got a problem with a player who's not good enough but was always the professional. Best of luck Bod.

+1 He was an improvement when he arrived and did the best he could.  Joka has improved the back line and obviously Bodurov doesn't fit into his plans.  Good luck to him. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

MarryatsChild

Quote from: PokerMatt on August 26, 2016, 02:31:46 PM

Well said.

Carborundum

Good luck and best wishes to him. 

His one and only goal for us will live long in the memory.  He channelled his inner-Cantona to do something to a football that was once done to a Crystal Palace fan.  One of the best did-I-just-see-that? moments of recent years.

bill taylors apprentice

Good luck to him, always tried his best.

Texas White

dannyboi-ffc

I have no reason to mock him. At first I thought he was a fantastic signing but even from day one his distribution of the ball was appalling. And as time went on it was clear he wasn't good enough.

best of luck to him but brilliant news to clear out another player that wasn't needed.
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Jonaldiniho 88

I think he is probably nearer the player we celebrated than the one we maligned. Good management and a settled defense and it could have been different. I believe he always tried. Best of luck to you fella.

valdeingruo

Cant slag him, he gave his best and just like Matilla put in a few good performances in the beginnings.  I wont soon forget that goal he scored.
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi