watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Sean Kavanagh

Started by bencher, September 01, 2016, 08:35:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bencher

I expected Kavanagh to go out on loan for the season, but he seems to be with us still. I don't think he's regarded too highly by SJ, and I can't see he would get close to the bench, let alone first 11 - he must be 5th choice left back, after Odoi (if he moves across), Sess, Malone and Ream. He's been tried at right back a couple of times and looked uncomfortable. Surprised he hasn't been released, frankly.

Chutney

He will play in the cups I'd imagine, its nice to have the option of two squads this year, will stop our first teamers from getting burnt out and give the promising players like sessengon, lvc, adeniran and woodrow games (provided we go on a bit of a run).
C O Y W

King_Crud

I thought I read on Sky yesterday that he went to Charlton on loan?

bencher

Quote from: King_Crud on September 01, 2016, 08:52:02 AM
I thought I read on Sky yesterday that he went to Charlton on loan?

As did I, but nothing on the offal or on Charlton's site.

Mince n Tatties

westcliff white

he hasnt been moved to the on loan section on the offal, mayube just slow updating
Every day is a Fulham day

filham

A player that has nice skills and a sweet left foot but much too lightweight for the Championship, I suppose there hope that in time he will adjust.

MikeW

Also I see young Cole has gone to Scotland.  I think he played a game at Charlton last weekend so he seems surplus as well.  Surprised he hasn't been released.  Thoughts on Stearman anyone?  Seems to have slipped under the gate with the forum problems yesterday.
"If you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head, that's ........."

toshes mate

Quote from: MikeW on September 01, 2016, 09:43:28 AM
Also I see young Cole has gone to Scotland.  I think he played a game at Charlton last weekend so he seems surplus as well.  Surprised he hasn't been released.  Thoughts on Stearman anyone?  Seems to have slipped under the gate with the forum problems yesterday.

Probably a good move for Stearman and Wolves but why wasn't he sold?  Presumably, if he does well and holds his place there'll be a deal done.  Hope he does well but not against us, a good player but didn't solve any problems for us.

bucksfulham

Straight copy from the offal
Outs:
Jazz Richards, Shaun Hutchinson, Nikolay Bodurov, Alexander Kačaniklić, Sakari Mattila, Ben Pringle, Jamie O'Hara, Andrew Lonergan, Moussa Dembélé, Emerson Hyndman, Dan Burn, Ross McCormack, Fernando Amorebieta, Maarten Stekelenburg and Kostas Mitroglou have all now left the Club, while Richard Stearman, George Williams, Cameron Burgess, Jack Grimmer and Larnell Cole are taking in loan spells.

bobbo

Quote from: bucksfulham on September 01, 2016, 10:50:56 AM
Straight copy from the offal
Outs:
Jazz Richards, Shaun Hutchinson, Nikolay Bodurov, Alexander Kačaniklić, Sakari Mattila, Ben Pringle, Jamie O'Hara, Andrew Lonergan, Moussa Dembélé, Emerson Hyndman, Dan Burn, Ross McCormack, Fernando Amorebieta, Maarten Stekelenburg and Kostas Mitroglou have all now left the Club, while Richard Stearman, George Williams, Cameron Burgess, Jack Grimmer and Larnell Cole are taking in loan spells.
perfect
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Apprentice to the Maestro

Quote from: toshes mate on September 01, 2016, 09:48:21 AM
Quote from: MikeW on September 01, 2016, 09:43:28 AM

Probably a good move for Stearman and Wolves but why wasn't he sold?  Presumably, if he does well and holds his place there'll be a deal done.  Hope he does well but not against us, a good player but didn't solve any problems for us.

Possibly because nobody else wanted to buy him and Wolves have taken him back on his old wages with us making up the difference.