watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Martin just spoke on sky sports

Started by Slaphead in Qatar, September 01, 2016, 01:41:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slaphead in Qatar

Spoke well. Looked genuinely enthusiastic about joining us. Believes we are a club going places who have made good purchases. Believes joka can take us back to premier league. Says we have been after him for a while.

Lighthouse

Quote from: Slaphead in Qatar on September 01, 2016, 01:41:41 PM
Spoke well. Looked genuinely enthusiastic about joining us. Believes we are a club going places who have made good purchases. Believes joka can take us back to premier league. Says we have been after him for a while.

If we have been after him for a while why wait for the last blimmin moment in the transfer window. Moving on, is it true that we went for him only after the striker we were after failed his medical? Due to legal reasons that he may not have failed his medical I am reluctant to name the person in question.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

westcliff white

Quote from: Lighthouse on September 01, 2016, 01:48:45 PM

If we have been after him for a while why wait for the last blimmin moment in the transfer window. Moving on, is it true that we went for him only after the striker we were after failed his medical? Due to legal reasons that he may not have failed his medical I am reluctant to name the person in question.
I owuld guess the delay was Derby not willing to do business till they got Vydra in and even then they wanted one more, so perhaps the relented late on.

regarding your other point, care to name the nationality? or can we all take an educated guess at a player having been linked with us recently?
Every day is a Fulham day

Lighthouse

Yes he was a player that was heavily  linked and was supposedly already here for a medical.

alexmur

Quote from: Lighthouse on September 01, 2016, 01:55:35 PM
Yes he was a player that was heavily  linked and was supposedly already here for a medical.
dies his name start with a Cy

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Lighthouse

Quote from: alexmur on September 01, 2016, 02:36:59 PM

I couldn't possibly comment. But were any of the rumours true or did anybody else actually hear them or was it just typical last day nonsense?

westcliff white

I heard from someone in Belgium that the flu he plays for were hard to deal with and moved he goal posts on the deal, fee agrees,berms with player agreed and then the club wanted more and structures d differently.
Every day is a Fulham day

hopper

Quote from: Lighthouse on September 01, 2016, 03:38:40 PM

I couldn't possibly comment. But were any of the rumours true or did anybody else actually hear them or was it just typical last day nonsense?

Very interesting. I remember the interview with Joka last week where they said two players in the building, one a striker doing his medical. We should have more news on that soon... That news never came. Very interested what happened.

Mince n Tatties

Dont think the player ever set foot in this country, or had
Any sort of medical.
As for Martin,Talksport got it right for once as I posted other
day, that they said we had won the race for him.

H4usuallysitting

I couldn't understand a word he said, through that heavy Scottish brogue

WhiteJC

Quote from: Lighthouse on September 01, 2016, 03:38:40 PM

apparently his parent club wanted to add extra options after we'd agreed the deal, so we walked away

J

Is he in para para para paradise?