watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Jokanovic seems very happy

Started by FulhamStu, September 01, 2016, 09:56:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FulhamStu

In his latest interview with Sarah, our head coach said what a good transfer window we have had.  He has got what he wanted.

I am sure he would have liked all the business done more quickly, but 20 first team squad players out and 14 first team potential starters in is a fantastic achievement.

The question is can Slav gel the team quickly, we have added all the missing parts including pace, strength, and the atmosphere and morale is now higher than for many years.  We have an excellent head coach and quality coaches supporting.  We have some excellent youth players blooded and ready if we need them.

You would think that this team will only get better with time, so try and keep in touch with the top of the league and who knows what will happen.

YankeeJim

The real concern: is Kline happy?   :005:
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Lighthouse

No the real concern is why have we suddenly got into seeing Ms Brookes  ask the questions. Did she have to ask the questions again to have the close up or did we have two cameras or was there plenty of editing to make it look smooth. These are the questions that need to be asked. Is this the reason we are all going to have to pay for these interviews in future?
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

love4ffc

Quote from: YankeeJim on September 01, 2016, 10:36:07 PM
The real concern: is Kline happy?   :005:

Wait a minute.  You said you were Kline on another thread.  Now I'm confused  :023:
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

kiwian

Is a dream a lie if it don't come true?

AlexW132

Quote from: kiwian on September 02, 2016, 12:30:03 AM
So THAT'S what she looks like.

Her picture is on Google you know. There's one of her next to Hodgson

Holders

She seems quite uncomfortable on camera.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Mokes

Quote from: FulhamStu on September 01, 2016, 09:56:48 PM
20 first team squad players out and 14 first team potential starters in is a fantastic achievement.

Did we really release 20 players and Sign 14?

I'm not doubting you but are there any lists anywhere of all the names? I honestly can not remember the 20 players who have left..

bucksfulham

Quote from: Mokes on September 02, 2016, 08:07:40 AM
20 first team squad players out and 14 first team potential starters in is a fantastic achievement.
y

I'm not doubting you but are there any lists anywhere of all the names? I honestly can not remember the 20 players who have left..
The list is on the offal under Transfer round up.  15 permanent and 5 loans.

grandad

I have met Sarah & she is very sweet. She does a great job. Although she has to tow the company line in general she still manages to ask questions off her own back.
Where there's a will there's a wife

MJG

Quote from: bucksfulham on September 02, 2016, 08:18:56 AM
Quote from: Mokes on September 02, 2016, 08:07:40 AM
y

The list is on the offal under Transfer round up.  15 permanent and 5 loans.
And that does not include a number of youngsters let go such as Jordan Evans

Take Me Home MAF

I think the reason why the club are making the changes to content (including Sarah on camera), is in the build up to Fulhamtv.

Where the quality in production will need to be better as people will be parting with money for it!

gang

Quote from: Take Me Home MAF on September 02, 2016, 09:41:59 AM
I think the reason why the club are making the changes to content (including Sarah on camera), is in the build up to Fulhamtv.

Where the quality in production will need to be better as people will be parting with money for it!

Quite right.

Fulham1959

Quote from: Take Me Home MAF on September 02, 2016, 09:41:59 AM

Maybe the reason for showing Sarah is to get people (me) to watch the interviews.  SJ is not exactly the life and soul of the party on camera and he is often difficult to understand.  I've always like Sarah's voice - crystal clear - so it's a real bonus and pleasure to see her, too.

VicHalomsLovechild

Quote from: Lighthouse on September 01, 2016, 11:36:17 PM
No the real concern is why have we suddenly got into seeing Ms Brookes  ask the questions. Did she have to ask the questions again to have the close up or did we have two cameras or was there plenty of editing to make it look smooth. These are the questions that need to be asked. Is this the reason we are all going to have to pay for these interviews in future?

I'm content to just listen to GJ on match days. However I'm seriously considering signing up for the TV if only to watch Sarah Brookes :)

davew

Quote from: kiwian on September 02, 2016, 12:30:03 AM
So THAT'S what she looks like.
She's a cracker, I could listen to her all night (lol)! Won't happen I know, but I would never moan again about anything, maybe that bit is over the top!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

General

He didn't actually look very happy. And from his twitter we all can see he's capable of a smile relatively easily. Sarah looked very awkward... I wonder why the decision was made to point the camera at her whilst she asks the questions... it's not really necessary is it.

gerrys

Quote from: General on September 02, 2016, 08:04:46 PM
He didn't actually look very happy. And from his twitter we all can see he's capable of a smile relatively easily. Sarah looked very awkward... I wonder why the decision was made to point the camera at her whilst she asks the questions... it's not really necessary is it.
Why not?  I'd rather look at her......

RaySmith

More professional video -in anticipation of part of subscription package?
Or maybe to take the  focus off of Slavisa.
It looks better anyway.

I'm not complaining.

The Rock

While he is bland and it was like watching an "ESL" (English as a second language) video, again, SJ's greatest strength is his lack of English.

"I don't sign the players. This guy no one knows sign the players. The club won't give me players so when we lose ask them."

Leaves little to the imagination and very effective, wasn't it? I loved it.