more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham Memberships! Worth it?

Started by PipBritFFC, September 04, 2016, 03:07:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PipBritFFC

Hi all!

Long time lurker here.  Was a season ticket holder until two seasons ago.  I didn't renew last season because my job involved a lot of travelling.  I nearly renewed this season during early bird prices, but again decided against it due to work commitments.

I got to the Newcastle Game, but went away again and won't be back in the UK till October.

So I am wondering if it is worth getting a Fulham Membership? OK so it's £15 and you get £5 off "selected games". 

Normally with such things you get priority after STH for match tickets.  But I don't think it will be difficult to get tickets to most games when they go on general release...

Are there any members on here? Are there enough "selected games" to justify getting one?

Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Finnegans Wake

Quote from: PipBritFFC on September 04, 2016, 03:07:00 PM
Hi all!

Long time lurker here.  Was a season ticket holder until two seasons ago.  I didn't renew last season because my job involved a lot of travelling.  I nearly renewed this season during early bird prices, but again decided against it due to work commitments.

I got to the Newcastle Game, but went away again and won't be back in the UK till October.

So I am wondering if it is worth getting a Fulham Membership? OK so it's £15 and you get £5 off "selected games". 

Normally with such things you get priority after STH for match tickets.  But I don't think it will be difficult to get tickets to most games when they go on general release...

Are there any members on here? Are there enough "selected games" to justify getting one?

Thanks in advance

Its only really worth getting if you plan on going to some of the more popular away games (Newcastle, Villa, QPR, Brentford etc).

DevonFFC

Quote from: Finnegans Wake on September 04, 2016, 03:21:17 PM
Quote from: PipBritFFC on September 04, 2016, 03:07:00 PM
Hi all!

Thanks in advance

Its only really worth getting if you plan on going to some of the more popular away games (Newcastle, Villa, QPR, Brentford etc).

You mention the Newcastle away game. How many tickets will i be able to get as it was going to be a group of 12 going my birthday weekend away coupled with watching us. Is that going to be highly unrealistic?

One Martin Thomas

Not worth it....  however, it does not stop me doing it every year.

PipBritFFC

Ok thanks guys!  Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing a trick!

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Remember what happened when Tigana was in charge.
$15 is well worth
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

Savannah FFC

I'm guessing Brentford away will be one ticket per season ticket holder, but what do we think the chances are of members getting tickets?

RaySmith

Probably good if you've been a member for a reasonable time.