watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

A celebrity fan I was unaware of

Started by win-dup, September 05, 2016, 11:46:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

win-dup

Interesting series of programmes taking various well known people back to the homes they have owned over the years (if only for the mind-boggling increase in house prices) and Nigel Havers was featured during which he said of his young daughter ''I'm looking forward to taking her to Craven Cottage to see Fulham play''
Doubt he's a regular as he lives in Wiltshire, but nice to know such a pleasant  public figure is one of ours.

F(f)CUK

I was in a traffic jam heading towards Lots Road, Chelsea when I saw a smartly, yet casually dressed person in the distance. I said to my wife that he appeared to be wearing the sort of clothing that you would expect from Nigel Havers. As we got closer we realised that it was him. Obviously a style all of his own.

HillingdonFFC

Thought it was well known he was a Fulham fan?. Remember him talking about watching Fulham years ago

westcliff white

he is also Jack Whitehalls god father, a useless piece of information i know, but it is true
Every day is a Fulham day

Holders

I saw a smart car (Jag or something) with an FFC registration in Wiltshire (Mere) a year or so ago.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

The Equalizer

"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

The Equalizer

"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

David1879

It rings a vague bell that this might have cropped up before, but- Viggo Mortensen!

He's in this week's 'Shortlist' magazine. They ask him about the Premier League, he mentions Guardiola and Mourinho being in the same city is exciting, then goes on to say 'I don't know who's going to do well. I like Fulham and they've got a long way to go before they're in the conversation, but hope springs eternal'.

The Equalizer

Quote from: David1879 on September 08, 2016, 12:34:22 PM
It rings a vague bell that this might have cropped up before, but- Viggo Mortensen!

He's in this week's 'Shortlist' magazine. They ask him about the Premier League, he mentions Guardiola and Mourinho being in the same city is exciting, then goes on to say 'I don't know who's going to do well. I like Fulham and they've got a long way to go before they're in the conversation, but hope springs eternal'.

I just googled him and found this from last year:

http://www.bigissue.com/features/interviews/5135/viggo-mortensen-interview-it-s-good-to-have-your-world-turned-upside-down

filham

Nigel Havers a quality actor I have always admired. Pleased to hear that he has chosen to watch Fulham and that he is about to introduce his daughter to the club.

beijing ben

The Equalizer

Quote from: beijing ben on September 08, 2016, 02:33:16 PM
Is Margot Robbie in any list?

She's in most of mine. Along with Eva Green and Melanie Laurent.