watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Urby emanuelson

Started by fulhamben, September 06, 2016, 05:02:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

That player who was on loan with us, who apparently was too good for us at the time, and was out of our price range has just signed for Wednesday on a free. He has made a massive 21 appearances in the last couple of years for verona and atlanta. Case of thinking you are massively better than what you actually are if you ask me
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Mince n Tatties

What my late Gran would have said about him.
"They'll never find a Cap to fit that Boys head"

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on September 06, 2016, 05:27:48 PM
He was too light weight, and too timid, for our League, massively over rated. He was mediocre at best, could not compete in the English League when playing for us, doesn't punch his weight, very milky, what you would call a fair weather player.

The Milky Bars are on me.

@jolslover

I liked him, To be honest. Think hes struggled with not having one position to call his own. Still doesnt know his best position
STH H3

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on September 06, 2016, 05:44:29 PM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on September 06, 2016, 05:33:48 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on September 06, 2016, 05:27:48 PM
He was too light weight, and too timid, for our League, massively over rated. He was mediocre at best, could not compete in the English League when playing for us, doesn't punch his weight, very milky, what you would call a fair weather player.

The Milky Bars are on me.

Yes I miss them Milky Bars, I wonder whatever happened to the Milky Bar Kid, who used to be in the adverts. Never seen him since. He must be in his sixties I would have thought by now.

Terry Brooks was the orignal now 58.
Became an ice- rink attendant then a gardener.