watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

We were staying in the same hotel as Roy Hodgson

Started by SP, September 09, 2016, 03:09:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SP

Apparently he was watching the England game in the communal TV lounge here in Madeira.  I didn't watch the game but would've loved a chance to thank him for some great memories (so Its probably good I didn't go & disturb his holiday).

The Equalizer

Strangely enough, I stayed in the same hotel as him in Monte Carlo back in 2004 after having seen Monaco play Lokomotiv Moscow at the Stade Louis II. Lovely chap, was standing in front of the big screen re-watching the match about 20 minutes after the match had finished.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

filham

No Fulham man should meet Roy without shaking his hand and offering a big thank you.

Supermitch

Quote from: filham on September 09, 2016, 06:55:30 PM
No Fulham man should meet Roy without shaking his hand and offering a big thank you.
Spot on  :plus one:

cottage expat

Quote from: Supermitch on September 09, 2016, 08:15:28 PM

+1. He left us with some great memories and a real gentleman to boot !

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: cottage expat on September 09, 2016, 09:23:33 PM
Quote from: Supermitch on September 09, 2016, 08:15:28 PM

+1. He left us with some great memories and a real gentleman to boot !
I'm glad he has got another job! I knew he could turn his hand to anything
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

HatterDon

Absolute class. If I ever meet him, I'll shake his hand and say, "Thank you and well done, young feller."
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Southcoastffc

The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Beamer

SP