watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

A message for Irelands no1 fan

Started by FatFreddysCat, August 20, 2010, 08:13:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

Am i right in thinking you've got two tickets together, but want to sell 1? I've just spoke to Watford White (he's down the pub) and if you could sell him both tickets but borrow his season ticket (i think he's in a box , but could be wrong ) he'd defo take them off your hands. I cant speak more highly of the man, he helped my mate out for a Semi final Hamburg ticket at late notice, and even offered people a free Pompey ticket and lift on this forum. If you could help him out i'd be chuffed as i owe him for helping my mate out. Also a big thanks to Vic Haloms Love child, anouther top bloke  :54:

FatFreddysCat

I've pm'd you my mobile number so if you ring me i'll get hold of him and sort it out for you, he definately wont mess you about. I'll be on and off here all night if anyone else can help out with two tickets, you'll get his ticket in return.

Irelands_number1

ahhh no :( i have 1 seat in h5 and my season ticket in h5 but there a few rows apart ! thanks for trying though, guess ill just have to try on the day!

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Irelands_number1 on August 20, 2010, 10:18:10 PM
ahhh no :( i have 1 seat in h5 and my season ticket in h5 but there a few rows apart ! thanks for trying though, guess ill just have to try on the day!
Ok no probs, i'm sure you'll get rid of it. Just make sure it goes to one of ours  :54:

Andy Crysell

Fred, you're like a big-hearted Stan Flashman.    :54:

watfordwhite

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on August 20, 2010, 08:13:58 PM
Am i right in thinking you've got two tickets together, but want to sell 1? I've just spoke to Watford White (he's down the pub) and if you could sell him both tickets but borrow his season ticket (i think he's in a box , but could be wrong ) he'd defo take them off your hands. I cant speak more highly of the man, he helped my mate out for a Semi final Hamburg ticket at late notice, and even offered people a free Pompey ticket and lift on this forum. If you could help him out i'd be chuffed as i owe him for helping my mate out. Also a big thanks to Vic Haloms Love child, anouther top bloke  :54:

You should change your name to Watfords No1 fan!!! :54: Thanks Fred very kind words, the cheques in the post...
My taiwanese man is with me for the whole week, tomorrow we have a slight change of plan. I will take him out for dinner and then to the pub to watch the game on TV. So if you need/want my ticket call me Fred. (no its not in a box, How posh do you think I am? H6 VV142)

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: watfordwhite on August 21, 2010, 09:34:46 AM

You should change your name to Watfords No1 fan!!! :54: Thanks Fred very kind words, the cheques in the post...
My taiwanese man is with me for the whole week, tomorrow we have a slight change of plan. I will take him out for dinner and then to the pub to watch the game on TV. So if you need/want my ticket call me Fred. (no its not in a box, How posh do you think I am? H6 VV142)
No thanks mate, like i said i'm going down the pub with a couple of Northolt Whites to watch it. pity it;s not at old Trafford,much nearer for you to travel to   :015:

watfordwhite

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on August 21, 2010, 09:45:50 AM
Quote from: watfordwhite on August 21, 2010, 09:34:46 AM

No thanks mate, like i said i'm going down the pub with a couple of Northolt Whites to watch it. pity it;s not at old Trafford,much nearer for you to travel to   :015:

My local is very much like Old Trafford.... :019:

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Andy Crysell on August 21, 2010, 01:07:51 AM
Fred, you're like a big-hearted Stan Flashman.    :54:
Yes i am aren't i ? :008: