more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Some Of The Predictions By Posters.

Started by Mince n Tatties, September 10, 2016, 05:27:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

We need to calm down and realise this is a tough league, people
Predicting we'd win 3-0 4-0 today because we were sitting 2nd in table.
Birmingham thrashed a good Norwich side last game could have doubled
the 3-0 win..
Games are going to be tough no matter who we play, 3 and 4 nil wins
might never happen...Coyw..

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Statto on September 10, 2016, 05:33:09 PM
if we had sigurdsson at the back, a good striker (mccormack or dembele would do) and a decent level of spirit we would have won easily today. three big ifs i know but are we really criticising people for wanting a convincing win at home to a bang average championship side?

Not criticising wanting to win convincing at all, some just
get carried away with their predictions.
And I think Brum might be better than average.

TrexFFC

The doom and gloom by most fans today is a bit annoying.  The referee was against us.  Sure I'll admit we didn't play as well as we are capable of. Imo we played par or maybe slightly below par but it wasn't abysmal. Our conceding was due to dodgy penalty decisions.  Even when we went down to 10 men we still had chances that attempted to carve Birmingham through and with a little luck I believe we actually could have stole a point today. We need to improve but I also am not going to sit here and act like Birmingham played us off the pitch today.  The amount of stops and breaks in the game was shocking and the amount of non calls we had as well.  So we could have played better but we were still unlucky to get nothing.

Lighthouse

I nearly always predict a defeat because I am superstitious. I am all for positive predictions but I just can't handle the hope. However my prediction of a comfortable half way league table finish hasn't changed. A poor performance doesn't mean we are rubbish nor does a few good ones mean we are world beaters.  A long season in a good league will be tough.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Bill2

A bad day at the office today. Brum were always breaking up the play with little fouls, which the ref who was poor today should have punished with more cards, especially for the that diving piece of s*** up front who eventually got a card for constant fouling. They were a poor side and so were we with a number of players who didn't turn up, Cairney being one in the first half.

I thought we were weak in the tackle a lost a lot of the 50/50 challenges.

Mince n Tatties

2 games running Cairney been poor.
Will most probably get MOM again...lol