watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Man of the match last night

Started by H4usuallysitting, September 14, 2016, 09:47:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

Mr Scott Parker.......loved the time when he was shouting at Smith to dive for a penalty.......his vision and ball play was exceptional last night

Chutney

He's been our player of the season so far for me, the one time we drop him we lose.
C O Y W

snarks

Without a doubt, really was an inspiration last night. Even getting involved in a scuffle after the equaliser, when their defender tried to hold on to the ball. Best he's played at Fulham.

Carborundum

Sessegnon.  The lad's decision making belies his years.  He scored. 

Parkers own play very good.  His captaincy - directing others to stop doing things that weren't working - less so.

rubbernecca

I thought Sessegnon looked too careful and hesitant for most of the match, laying back when he could make a run for the overlap.  Hopefully the goal will give him the confidence to be more assertive. Parker was definitely MOTM.

snarks

Sess is still not strong enough in the tackle for me. Having said that, he does not look out of place and he's only 16 ffs. His promise is fantastic and I hope he stays at Fulham and achieves it. J

Travers Barney

Been brilliant since he got over that last (major) injury.

Showing his best form in the jersey as he approaches his fourth autumn as a player for London's oldest.

coyw
We are the whites

AlexW132

His experience alone is worth a huge amount to our team.