watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Paul Moody

Started by SP, September 16, 2016, 07:07:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SP

I don't do Facebook but Moods has just liked my son's photo wearing his Fulham shirt at Machu Picchu.  Mutual friends apparently, always thought he was a decent bloke & a quality player.

049:gif

bog

I rated him. He had bad injury but came back and in the last game of the season he scored a hat trick in Keegan's last game in charge...I think it was against Preston or Millwall...3-1.I think he came on as sub. A strong centre forward.

092.gif 

bog

Yes Preston, I think Moyes was running them.

092.gif

Mince n Tatties

Tonywa

A much better player than Matt Smith I would suggest.

Supermitch

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on September 16, 2016, 08:21:54 PM
It was against Preston North End. Paul Moody was what I call a Centre Forward. I think it was 3 or 4 nil.
It was Preston 3-0.  He came on as half time sub and became the first Fulham substitute to get a hat trick. 

Lighthouse

My car was steaming when I parked and I said I would call the AA after the game. So glad I did. Wonderful hat trick and saw Paul walking up the road away from the ground before the game. So was really pleased he was named and came on as sub and did so well.

AA arrived after the match and I managed to drive my mate and me back to the South Coast without mishap. What you mean you couldn't give a ......It all adds to the local colour.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

I remember seeing him score a hat trick at Luton
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

res

Probably the last Fulham player to score a hat trick in his last game for the club (3-0 against Preston)