News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Will Halliche's Arrival Herald An Algerian Fan Influx?

Started by White Noise, August 21, 2010, 02:46:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

How many Algerian's are there in London and will they all try to come at once?

Halliche s'entraine avec Fulham

os5889

NorthWestWhite

Yeah they're already all over the official messageboard saying he's a "warrior", wishing "strength be with fulham" and posting tons of pictures of him too. They seem to absolutely love the guy. Apparantly quite a few of them are going to watch us against port vale next week as well just to see if he plays. I imagine it'll be another Inamoto-esque scenario.

TheDon

FatFreddysCat

I had a bit of a run in with some when we played Espanyol in Le Touqet  :046:

finnster01

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on August 21, 2010, 03:11:59 PM
Mr Fred,
You had a run in with an Algerian or two? Now there is a shocker  :dft012:

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

os5889

Is it discriminatory to say that while watching Algeria playing England, Ireland, Slovenia and USA their whole squad looked like a big army of narcissistic, ego massaging, self-centered, blame-mongering disruptive primadonnas??
I don't know what it was but it put me right off signing any of their obviously talented younger players

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: finnster01 on August 21, 2010, 03:16:03 PM
Mr Fred,

Yeah what a turn up for the books, in my defence they did start it by nearly running us over on a zebra crossing.

os5889

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on August 21, 2010, 03:20:49 PM
Mr Fred,

Yeah what a turn up for the books, in my defence they did start it by nearly running us over on a zebra crossing.

Yeah but on the continent they dont have to stop at zebra crossings....

TheDaddy

Mr Fred,

Zebras never cross one of those mate they kick.
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: os5889 on August 21, 2010, 06:58:19 PM
Mr Fred,

They do when i'm on it  :028:

Yeah but on the continent they dont have to stop at zebra crossings....

ScalleysDad

Wahey. Cumberland sausages out and cous cous and lamb on the franchise menu and no more coffee spillages as you only get a spoonful in downtown Tunis. The smoking ban is going to be tested big stylee. As long as the tourist algerians know we play in white at home and don't bug me about offsides it could be fun.

SmithyFFC

Hopefully they'll be able to improve our emrassing away support.
FTID

HatterDon

I remember a bunch of Finns verbally assaulting me over on FulhamUSA when I said that Jari Litmanen was too old to play in the Prem and would probably be used by Roy as a tackling dummy and Motspur Park. I was told that I was an ignorant American obviously not up on my international football and that signing Litmanen would guarantee European football at the Cottage as early as the summer of 2009.

Never heard much from them once he signed.  Of course, we WERE in the Europa League this time last summer, so ... .
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: HatterDon on August 21, 2010, 09:56:29 PM
I remember a bunch of Finns verbally assaulting me over on FulhamUSA when I said that Jari Litmanen was too old to play in the Prem and would probably be used by Roy as a tackling dummy and Motspur Park. I was told that I was an ignorant American obviously not up on my international football and that signing Litmanen would guarantee European football at the Cottage as early as the summer of 2009.

Never heard much from them once he signed.  Of course, we WERE in the Europa League this time last summer, so ... .
Not sure if i ever mentioned it before  :dft012: but have i ever told you i went to Fulham's first ever proper game in Europe away to FC Haka of Finland? Sorry if this is old news. Beautiful country, and i seem to recall the Koff beer wasn't bad.

HatterDon

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on August 21, 2010, 10:01:38 PM

Not sure if i ever mentioned it before  :dft012: but have i ever told you i went to Fulham's first ever proper game in Europe away to FC Haka of Finland? Sorry if this is old news. Beautiful country, and i seem to recall the Koff beer wasn't bad.
screw the football, the scenery, and the beer, man. HOW WERE THE SAUSAGES?
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: HatterDon on August 21, 2010, 10:07:12 PM
Quote from: FatFreddysCat on August 21, 2010, 10:01:38 PM

screw the football, the scenery, and the beer, man. HOW WERE THE SAUSAGES?  Can you believe i never tried the sausages  :doh:. i did have some very very rare reindeer, wasn't the best. Weirdly enough for what seemed a roughly 98% pure scandy population i had one of my best ever kebabs there.

SmithyFFC

Jesus, Jari Litmanen, didn't even know we had him til he was released!
FTID

finnster01

Quote from: FulhamFan2 on August 22, 2010, 12:34:49 AM

Jesus, Jari Litmanen, didn't even know we had him til he was released!
Not exactly one of Roy's finest signings... :035:
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Lighthouse

Halliche has signed. Not sure why we haven't reported it. Papers are reporting quotes from him and even talk about him seeing his family in Algeria for a few days and looking forward to learning the language which will add to the many he already speaks. No doubt he will be one of a few that we will hear about NEXT WEEK.

I will be glad when the transfer window ends and I can leave the computer.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope