Careful Jose Boy

Started by Mince n Tatties, September 18, 2016, 01:57:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

Thats 3 defeats on the trot.
Another couple and you might be down job centre again. :005:

OdecaMynoT

The Manure job is a poisoned chalice.
D'er idee thic s'portin' Farlhum domajis d'er bloin iz two my moind obsquired.

Mince n Tatties

Sparky might be walking on thin ice.
Stoke getting walloped again.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Jose said his players were 'lacking in confidence'

Poor little diddums.

How can anyone be lacking in confidence representing a club like Man Utd.
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

bog

Wot a larf!  :005: Pogba £89m.....Mahrez £400.000 :005:  I know who I would rather have. Also Troy Deeney, what a leader.  :Haynes The Maestro:

092.gif 

Mince n Tatties

The ex Chairman of Real Madrid said Mourinho always
blames players, Referee, pitch,anyone but himself.

Fairplay_Stewart

Fascinating how he does the excact same thing again even though he was warned before he came.

General

I know this may sound strange but for some reason I've always felt that Jose will one day become our manager.. This downturn in his fortunes could see that happen as he clearly needs to rediscover his love for the game and be at a place which allows him to reasses his attitude and approach to it. For some reason, at some point, I feel he may end up at Fulham.

His sons here, he seems to spend quite a bit of time at Fulham and has spoken a few times of his admiration and appreciation for the club, so i don't see it as being too far fetched. Would you welcome him here? I have no idea how he'd do as a manager for us. I'd like to think well... but I don't know how that all pans out.. He could find his feet and his passion for the game here and it could be a fairytale where he helps build us as a club and takes us into the premiership and onwards.. or it could not work out. I'd like to see him here one day in a positive capacity.

MikeW

Woolly I couldn't agree more.  Seems though with players the bigger the fee, the fatter the salary, the lazier they become.  That fat sod Yaya Toure can hardly move yet is on £225K a week!  Pogba has done sod all at ManU and there are countless others.

The same malaise must affect the manager I guess.  "It's all going wrong, I need another £50M defender please".  Ludicrous really.
"If you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head, that's ........."

YankeeJim

Quote from: General on September 21, 2016, 04:47:48 PM
I know this may sound strange but for some reason I've always felt that Jose will one day become our manager.. This downturn in his fortunes could see that happen as he clearly needs to rediscover his love for the game and be at a place which allows him to reasses his attitude and approach to it. For some reason, at some point, I feel he may end up at Fulham.

His sons here, he seems to spend quite a bit of time at Fulham and has spoken a few times of his admiration and appreciation for the club, so i don't see it as being too far fetched. Would you welcome him here? I have no idea how he'd do as a manager for us. I'd like to think well... but I don't know how that all pans out.. He could find his feet and his passion for the game here and it could be a fairytale where he helps build us as a club and takes us into the premiership and onwards.. or it could not work out. I'd like to see him here one day in a positive capacity.

I, for one, sincerely hope you are wrong. The man's ego is exceeded only by his arrogance. If you can't win with ManU's payroll, just how good a manager are you?
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: YankeeJim on September 21, 2016, 06:27:35 PM
Quote from: General on September 21, 2016, 04:47:48 PM

I, for one, sincerely hope you are wrong. The man's ego is exceeded only by his arrogance. If you can't win with ManU's payroll, just how good a manager are you?

Agree, dont want him near the place.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on September 21, 2016, 05:05:44 PM
The only way that would happen, is by giving him an open Cheque Book as a crutch, to go along with his huge salary, to buy his success. Like he has done wherever he has gone. Put him in charge of Hartlepool or Yeovil, see how he gets on, you wouldn't see him for burning rubber. Like all the other managers at the richest and top clubs. Very few would survive managing a club in the lower reaches. They all need to have their hands on someone else's cheque book.

0001.jpeg