watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham fan in Dublin

Started by Vinnieffc, September 21, 2016, 01:07:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vinnieffc

Just returning to Costa Del Bexleyheath for a week and bumped into a bloke wearing the away shirt. Asked him if he's departing or arriving (I'm at Dublin airport) but no, he's a baggage handler having a crafty pint ! The gospel is spreading my friends !

Snibbo

Quote from: Vinnieffc on September 21, 2016, 01:07:10 PM
Just returning to Costa Del Bexleyheath for a week and bumped into a bloke wearing the away shirt. Asked him if he's departing or arriving (I'm at Dublin airport) but no, he's a baggage handler having a crafty pint ! The gospel is spreading my friends !
I know a Corkonion  Fulham supporter. There's a few over there.

Vinnieffc

Oops got it wrong.  He's bar/restaurant staff but all the same..

Vinnieffc

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on September 21, 2016, 01:32:18 PM
Quote from: Vinnieffc on September 21, 2016, 01:25:29 PM
Oops got it wrong.  He's bar/restaurant staff but all the same..

Thanks for the heads up. I shall report him, and get him identified. Naturally you will be summoned as a key witness, in any enquiry. Once his indentification is established, this wil be followed by a full investigation, which will result in him being dismissed for Gross Misconduct.

Thank you and Goodnight.

Ah now do I detect a sense of tunnel vision ? This guy is a revolutionary,  cunningly disguising himself in the red of Fulham to not stand out in a sea of misguided ManUre and Liverpoo fans. If he visits this site (as recommended ), he should be rewarded with at least Hilda The Tealady status not abject dismissal.

irishfulham

I come the middle of nowhere in Kerry and work/support Fulham in the dugout for every home game !

Patrick

There are quite a lot of us...

fulhamben

I'm working at Dublin airport at the moment too
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

andyk

I'm a pilot sitting in the cockpit of a flight from Dublin to Gatwick about to take off. i've had a few pints too.

Wingnut

Live in Dublin myself. Family moved to West Dublin when I was young. Heading over on Saturday for my first game this season.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

fulhamben

Quote from: Wingnut on September 21, 2016, 09:43:30 PM
Live in Dublin myself. Family moved to West Dublin when I was young. Heading over on Saturday for my first game this season.
Where abouts, I normally stay in sords but ended up in condalekin this time
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

SP

I saw
Quote from: Vinnieffc on September 21, 2016, 01:07:10 PM

Last weekend I also spotted a bloke wearing the away shirt, but in Eastbourne not Dublin. Spooky.

Mince n Tatties

I remember once in the 80s in the Hammersmith end
nipping out for a pee, there was this dwarf guy standing up
against the back wall with a Hibernian top on...It was so Surreal.

love4ffc

Quote from: andyk on September 21, 2016, 07:23:49 PM
I'm a pilot sitting in the cockpit of a flight from Dublin to Gatwick about to take off. i've had a few pints too.

Be a gent and do tell...exactly what airline do you fly for so I not where not to book  :005:
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

love4ffc

Quote from: irishfulham on September 21, 2016, 06:31:29 PM
I come the middle of nowhere in Kerry and work/support Fulham in the dugout for every home game !

So do we get to see you run onto the field with the stretcher? 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Wingnut

Quote from: fulhamben on September 21, 2016, 09:59:00 PM
Quote from: Wingnut on September 21, 2016, 09:43:30 PM
Where abouts, I normally stay in sords but ended up in condalekin this time

Grew up in Castleknock but live out further west these days.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

irishfulham

Quote from: love4ffc on September 23, 2016, 09:49:23 PM
Quote from: irishfulham on September 21, 2016, 06:31:29 PM

So do we get to see you run onto the field with the stretcher? 

yeah im a paramedic

Vinnieffc

Quote from: love4ffc on September 23, 2016, 09:48:29 PM
Quote from: andyk on September 21, 2016, 07:23:49 PM

Be a gent and do tell...exactly what airline do you fly for so I not where not to book  :005:

Well it won't be Ryanair. The pilots have to pay  for their own beers with that lot.