watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Same old story

Started by MaidenheadMick, September 21, 2016, 09:43:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaidenheadMick

Comfortable for 45 mins then fold like a pack of cards.

Mince n Tatties

Yes, its starting to get depressing.

davew

Similar story we haven't got a quality or even near quality striker!! I was hoping Woodrow might take his chance tonight but as usual he didn't deliver. We are now in a position where we really don't have anybody up front who inspires confidence, RUBBISH!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Mince n Tatties

Im going to start following my second club
Tooting n Mitcham...Come on you Terrors... 049:gif

DevonFFC

Woodrow may well be an academy player but he just is not good enough for the Championship. It goes to show with recent loses of our academy players that no one thought to highly of him among a crop of youngsters which have all been sold or left for bigger clubs. Sorry chap but let's loan with a Hope of selling in Jan. I would of had an aging adebayor over you

FFCFOREVER

Im starting to feel like I did last season when we played (and usually lost) in midweek.Im clutching at straws here but we did play our second string virtually.Then again so did Bristol City.Whats going on ?

Fulham76

Everyone knew we'd have a big problem if we didn't replace McCormack & Dembele, absolutely everyone. Apart from our idiot with his computer, or whoever's in charge of our transfers that is.

Excellent work from them in the summer  fp.gif

Mince n Tatties

45 and 90 minutes goals conceeded...Poor.

ron

Perhaps the home dressing room is far too luxurious, and the team's thoughts drift away from the game to thinking about being pampered in there as they anticipate the ref's whistle.......

...on the other hand, perhaps a large boot up their collective jaksi is needed to focus minds on what they should be doing.......?

Mince n Tatties

Bristol home to Hull.
Man u V Man City
Liverpool v Spurs
West ham v Chelscum

Fulham1959

So, who still thinks that SJ is the Messiah ?

J.Perkins

Was another pathetic 2nd half performance. Woodrow is a poor excuse for a striker. Jokanovic will have to start answering questions soon about this style of play.

ScalleysDad

Quote from: Fulham1959 on September 21, 2016, 10:19:04 PM

I don't know if you are a hills sort of person but if you start running to them now you might just make it. . . . . . . . . .
Before THEY come to get you.

Oh and no since about February.

The Rock

I'd rather win the league match.

ffc73

I'd rather have won both the cup and the league matches

WokinghamWhite

SJ in post match comments "We played many good minutes". Sounds remarkably like the curate's reply "It is good in parts" when asked how his egg was.

knightwest

I have to say that people are overreacting a little .
Yes we should have buried this Bristol side.
But have people really forgotten how bad the last few years have been?
This doesn't even come close

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: Statto on September 21, 2016, 10:39:34 PM
Quote from: Fulham1959 on September 21, 2016, 10:19:04 PM

What would you have done differently?
Maybe give them shooting practice at Motspur Park!!
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Bill2

Game changed when Abrahams came on and started bossing us around at the back, showed what a centre forward should be doing. Something we have not had a all season.

hovewhite

Awful performance,at least no problems on train and got back to Brighton before midnight.