Sessegnon  Madl    Sigurdsson    Odoi
                   Bettinelli

Subs: Button, Kalas, Malone, Jozabed, Johansen, Aluko, Smith
Radical I know, but what else can we do

Mince n Tatties

Betts want start.
Button is our No 1 keeper.

AlexW132

Quoteauthor=Mince n Tatties link=topic=55881.msg803522#msg803522 date=1474491969]
Betts want start.

I know he won't, it's just what I'd do

ScalleysDad

If SJ has done the analysis he has mentioned he does for every game I am half expecting my Nan to get a call.

AlexW132

Quote from: ScalleysDad on September 21, 2016, 10:11:42 PM
If SJ has done the analysis he has mentioned he does for every game I am half expecting my Nan to get a call.

Hopefully she's a good finisher  064.gif

FFCFOREVER

I like that line up although I would go with Kalas instead of sigurdsson.We need some inspiration from somewhere.Its all becoming quite predictable.

ScalleysDad

Quote from: AlexW132 on September 21, 2016, 10:13:10 PM

Hopefully she's a good finisher  064.gif

I'll vouch for the finishing skills. Give her a flannel and a bit of spit and my fore head would be polished to a bone china finish.

ffc73

Apart from Malone there is not anyone who started tonight that deserves to be considered let alone play on Saturday

Bill2

Quote from: FFC73 on September 21, 2016, 10:35:00 PM
Apart from Malone there is not anyone who started tonight that deserves to be considered let alone play on Saturday
Have to agree, none of the players tonight made a case for starting on Saturday. Thought Piazon was not too bad, LVC still seems to not like getting involved.

J.Perkins

Button

Odoi Kalas Sigurdsson Sessegnon

Parker Jozabed

Aluko Cairney Kebano

Martin

@jolslover

Button

Odoi Kalas Madl Sessegnon

Parker Jozabed

Aluko Cairney Piazon

Martin

Wont happen, but what I would like if everyone was fit
STH H3

davew

Not before my Nan I hope and she would still be a young 121 if she were still with us!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

davew

I don't think any of them were in the running before the game and hopefully none of them will be now. The thing that worries me is that whatever 11 players are selected for the next game they will still not be good enough to win on Saturday!! Watch this space and I will apologise if I am wrong after the match.

davew

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on September 21, 2016, 10:06:09 PM
Betts want start.
Problem is not preventing goals, it is scoring them, wish we could bring back 1 of our 2 strikers from last season!

@jolslover

Quote from: davew on September 21, 2016, 11:24:56 PM
I don't think any of them were in the running before the game and hopefully none of them will be now. The thing that worries me is that whatever 11 players are selected for the next game they will still not be good enough to win on Saturday!! Watch this space and I will apologise if I am wrong after the match.

Johansen, Piazon, LVC.
STH H3

..FOF..

A customized 442 to blend like Fulham's favourite 4231.

Johansen to replace Parker when we have to take more risk by attacking.

On the left, Aluko or Ayite, whoever is fit. If not, LVC to right midfield and Kebano switched to left.

Piazon awarded a starting place for good performance in the Cup match.

Finally, HUMPHRYS.... dear Joka, we are running out of option. I believe he should be tested in the less important cup match.

Unfortunately, Joka went with Woodrow.

So, I hope Humphrys will now be thrown into the shark tank.

Some players will perform better in a big crowd... let's see how it goes with him in a new environment, ok?  :clap_hands:

Skatzoffc

:plus one:
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

hovewhite

piazon the only one from last night I would have in the squad myself ,as for the team just hope weve not witnessed another false dawn,over to you SJ!!

millsy

Have I missed something? Is McDonald injured?

Piazon for Aluko if still injured. Johansen on bench to understudy and possibly come on for  Scott.

Can't believe all the panic on this board. We've hardly seen Martin yet. At least give him a chance!

We have a more than decent squad for this league, with players like Madl, Johansen, jozabed, Piazon, Malone, LVC, Ayite, Smith, all currently not first choices.

A good manager gets performances from teams which are greater than the sum of its parts. In my view, if he can just get them performing to their individual ability, we'll be fine. The "team" premium and extra chemistry can come later.

AlexW132

Quote from: millsy on September 22, 2016, 03:39:27 PM
Have I missed something? Is McDonald injured?

Piazon for Aluko if still injured. Johansen on bench to understudy and possibly come on for  Scott.

Can't believe all the panic on this board. We've hardly seen Martin yet. At least give him a chance!

We have a more than decent squad for this league, with players like Madl, Johansen, jozabed, Piazon, Malone, LVC, Ayite, Smith, all currently not first choices.

A good manager gets performances from teams which are greater than the sum of its parts. In my view, if he can just get them performing to their individual ability, we'll be fine. The "team" premium and extra chemistry can come later.

I thought kmac should be dropped, he's been poor recently