watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Bettinelli

Started by AlexW132, September 22, 2016, 08:38:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlexW132

Yet again ignored in the cup. Shame really, thought he'd go on to be a good player but clearly Slav isn't a fan.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: AlexW132 on September 22, 2016, 08:38:27 AM
Yet again ignored in the cup. Shame really, thought he'd go on to be a good player but clearly Slav isn't a fan.

Think he might be off in January (loan or permanent)

Chutney

He couldn't be blamed for leaving, easily capable as a championship gk.
C O Y W

westcliff white

If last nights performance is anything to go by he is better than Joronen, noticeable he is bench keeper for all games, usually your league keeper would come in if you change to a cup team as we have been doing
Every day is a Fulham day

MikeCdawg

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on September 22, 2016, 10:24:16 AM
I thought Joks match management during the game was poor last night, and not for the first time, he was outmanoeuvred by the opposing manager.
Also assuming you can understand a word he says, his post match excuses are the same everytime we do not win, he has to take responsibility, one win in eight is not acceptable.

Are you counting Boro match as a draw? If not, it's 2 wins from the last 6. Although we haven't won in four games. Ever since the international break, we have gone off the boil. It seems to have taken the wind from our sails.

davew

Bett's was our 1st choice keeper at the start of the season, then after Button signing apparently our 2nd choice but who knows now, not getting any playing time, sorry but another SJ mess up!! I feel sorry for him as I think he was part of the reason we stayed up last season!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

davew

Last season he was probably on a bonus clause, more money for the number of times he retrieved the ball out of our net and this year well not the same, but he may be back soon!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

HatterDon

We have three keepers in our first team -- exactly NONE of whom is half as good as David Stockdale. Our idiot German drove him away and we've had sub-standard keeping since he left.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Mince n Tatties

Should have kept Joe Lewis..

Ruiz11

Bizarre that he's considered second choice - as our back-up keeper in the league - yet apparently doesn't need any game time whatsoever to keep match fit.

filham

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on September 22, 2016, 10:24:16 AM
I thought Joks match management during the game was poor last night, and not for the first time, he was outmanoeuvred by the opposing manager.
Also assuming you can understand a word he says, his post match excuses are the same everytime we do not win, he has to take responsibility, two wins in eight is not acceptable.

We played some decent football for the first 45 mnutes on Wednesday and it looked like we were going to win but Bristol outplayed us in the second half. Would have been interesting to have heard the two half time team talks from the managers.

Jocanovic has supposedly got the players he wanted, they should have settled by now and so the pressure is on him for a win tomorrow.

cmg

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on September 23, 2016, 04:24:59 AM

Somebody loves him! Ever present for Aberdeen this season (including 6 Europa matches.)

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: cmg on September 23, 2016, 06:58:43 PM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on September 23, 2016, 04:24:59 AM

Somebody loves him! Ever present for Aberdeen this season (including 6 Europa matches.)

So thats where he's gone.
Thought he was going to be top keeper a few years back, was
highly thought of,tall keeper.Still time I suppose as keepers
Seem to get better with age.