watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Kalas out but Aluko fit

Started by Lighthouse, September 23, 2016, 02:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

Aluko is ok but Kalas is out with Ryan Fredericks and Floyd says our manager. I will not bother to post the tweets from press conf. because they are as expected the usual thing. Different game, different team, different outcome etc. This is no way a criticism of the managers press conf but they like most are just politely saying the same things.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Baszab

No Kalas ? Who's going to mark Abrahams - Ream ?!!!! 090.gif

Tooting legend

Jamie88

Quote from: Baszab on September 23, 2016, 03:12:09 PM
No Kalas ? Who's going to mark Abrahams - Ream ?!!!! 090.gif

Seeing as we have Sigardsson and Madl, why would you suggest Ream?
And I'm pretty sure they only have the one Abraham :P

General

Aluko was a big miss for us. His dynamism and experience of this league helped a lot.

westcliff white

ALuko wide, Cairney in the middle
Every day is a Fulham day

MJG

Quote from: Tooting legend on September 23, 2016, 03:24:04 PM
Madl will slot in
and normally I'd be ok with that, but Abrahams had his number other night. Big blow losing Kalas who for me has been most consistent player all season.

@jolslover

Quote from: MJG on September 23, 2016, 04:00:02 PM
Madl will slot in
and normally I'd be ok with that, but Abrahams had his number other night. Big blow losing Kalas who for me has been most consistent player all season.

Agree
STH H3

Madman Maddle

Madl will slot in
Kalas was 100% responsible for Madl being send off against Birmingham, which lost us the game. What a horrible pass that was. Yet because of Kalas' awful pass Madl apparently lost his place in the starting XI. Without Madl's sharp forward passing our build-up play is slow as molasses. What scares me is that most Fulham fans wanted to see Kalas starting alongside Sigurdsson. Kalas isn't even our own player but belongs to the scum up the street, makes a horrible mistake to put our best defender down and yet he gets the benefit of doubt. Only in Fulham...

@jolslover

Quote from: Madman Maddle on September 23, 2016, 05:23:37 PM
Madl will slot in
Kalas was 100% responsible for Madl being send off against Birmingham, which lost us the game. What a horrible pass that was. Yet because of Kalas' awful pass Madl apparently lost his place in the starting XI. Without Madl's sharp forward passing our build-up play is slow as molasses. What scares me is that most Fulham fans wanted to see Kalas starting alongside Sigurdsson. Kalas isn't even our own player but belongs to the scum up the street, makes a horrible mistake to put our best defender down and yet he gets the benefit of doubt. Only in Fulham...

Is this a joke, Kalas has been our best player this season in my opinion. Only error I can think off was the pass to Madl-- I think all 3 of our CBs are class so would be harsh whoever we leave out.
STH H3

filham

Madle has proved he is safe and reliable so there should be no real weakening at the back. The problem remains how can we break down their defence and score a couple of goals.

ffc73

I'd rather have Abraham playing for us than against us. Looks a far better player than Piazon who is out of the same stable up the road.

Madl will need to up his game tomorrow as Abraham had him in his pocket on Wednesday night. That said I thought that Sig-Madl would be our starting CB's with Kalas moving to RB & Odoi to LB. with Kalas injured Sess will no doubt continue

General

Quote from: @jolslover on September 23, 2016, 05:29:41 PM
Quote from: Madman Maddle on September 23, 2016, 05:23:37 PM
Madl will slot in

Is this a joke, Kalas has been our best player this season in my opinion. Only error I can think off was the pass to Madl-- I think all 3 of our CBs are class so would be harsh whoever we leave out.

Good thing people are entitled to their own opinions. Fact does dictate though that he did give Madl a hospital pass which led to Madl getting sent off. I think Sigurdsson and Madl will be a good/interesting partnership to see work. More experienced defenders.

Whitesideup

Madl will slot in
Agree. Kalas has been extremely solid. I can hardly recall him getting beat in  the air.

MJG

As I feared Kalas was a massive loss.
Now can we drop the view that because he's on loan he shouldn't play that some have.

Jims Dentist

Quote from: MJG on September 25, 2016, 10:19:38 AM
As I feared Kalas was a massive loss.
Now can we drop the view that because he's on loan he shouldn't play that some have.
Spot on Mike.