watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Im looking forward to tomorrow

Started by valdeingruo, September 23, 2016, 08:17:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

valdeingruo

For the precise reason that we have been abysmal. Our start was damn near perfect and we've gone on a skid. The confidence is down and the negativity has crept back. If we are to hope for top 10 and dream of 6 then tomorrow is critical. If not I can feel us writing off another season this early. It will be interesting to see how the squad responds.
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

davew

Glad you are looking forward to tomorrow, most of us fans are probably not, optimism cannot last forever!!! I am not sure that tomorrow's result is critical of us getting a top 6 finish, please explain??
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

love4ffc

I too am looking forward to tomorrow.  I wouldn't mind seeing (hearing) that our young Brazilian striker is getting another chance to start.  Couldn't be any worse then what we've been doing. 

049:gif
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

filham

It is a critical game only because it is essential to show that we are not ,yet again, on the decline and that our good start was not a false dawn.

We need to show that we can get at our opponents in the final third and create goal chances and indeed score a couple of good goals.

We must not let the game become a tense affair and play an ultra safe game with lots of short square passes designed just to give us good possession stats, we really need to see a lot of the ball in and around the Bristol box.

davew

And to achieve all that has been said, let us pray that we have a striker who can score a goal!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

valdeingruo

Quote from: davew on September 23, 2016, 09:33:49 PM
Glad you are looking forward to tomorrow, most of us fans are probably not, optimism cannot last forever!!! I am not sure that tomorrow's result is critical of us getting a top 6 finish, please explain??

Filham put it pretty decently.

I am with you Wooly.
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

fcfulham55

My confidence in the team rapidly appeared. And has diminished just as quick.

Fickle fan me, but in all honesty. Top 6 is certainly way out of reach, but surely we've got enough cover (injuries, suspensions permitted) to stay up this year? 

I'll take that, from being complete loving poo the last three years.
Sent from my Nokia 3310

AlexW132

Quote from: davew on September 23, 2016, 09:48:14 PM
And to achieve all that has been said, let us pray that we have a striker who can score a goal!

I reckon Martin will be good once he gets going

hovewhite

A fresh game and hopefully a victory.coyw believe.