watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

come on you lot......

Started by colinwhite, September 24, 2016, 11:38:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

colinwhite

Im sticking my neck out today . 4-1 to the mighty whites (and I havent  touched a drop) but i can feel it in my water !!! 049:gif COYW

fcfulham55

Sent from my Nokia 3310

filham

If we are going to put on a good show today something has to change from the last four games, we have to score a goal or two and it is hard to see what is going to bring that about.

AlexW132

Martin really needs to get his act together. He was signed to score goals and that needs to start happening.

Skatzoffc

If we play Parker and McDonald in midfield we will lose 2 or 3 Nil.
And Abraham will score.

Sorry. But I can't see us getting out of our own half with those two defensive minded players in the same team.

Still.....COYW!

Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

Jonaldiniho 88

I believe we have the team/squad to win this. We really do need to convert our chances. I'd stick five squid on 3-1 if I had five squid to lose.

Jonaldiniho 88

Twig

0-1

Now that I have seen the team sheet I am sticking to my prediction, no creativity or pace in central midfield and Cairney wasted out wide.

Snibbo

As usual with Fulham, I have no effing idea.  Could win 4-0 or lose 0-4, or anything in between

FFCFOREVER

2 - 1 to the whites.We owe them one for weds night.COYW

..FOF..

I'll wait till the team sheet is out.

Lighthouse

1-3 - But hopefully 3-1. Not sure where the creation or goals are coming from. Certainly hasn't happened of late. Problem with buying a striker out of form is he is out of form and so unlikely to hit the ground running. But if we can go back to finding width and attacking quickly, then who knows. Right now though I can see only misery and despair.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Twig

Quote from: Lighthouse on September 24, 2016, 02:00:06 PM
1-3 - But hopefully 3-1. Not sure where the creation or goals are coming from. Certainly hasn't happened of late. Problem with buying a striker out of form is he is out of form and so unlikely to hit the ground running. But if we can go back to finding width and attacking quickly, then who knows. Right now though I can see only misery and despair.

Likewise.

Fulham Tup North

"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

MikeW

Colin - reference first comment -  just been beheaded! Ouch!
"If you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head, that's ........."

Bill2

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on September 24, 2016, 05:48:12 PM
Quote from: colinwhite on September 24, 2016, 11:38:01 AM
Im sticking my neck out today . 4-1 to the mighty whites (and I havent  touched a drop) but i can feel it in my water !!! 049:gif COYW

You were almost right, it was 0 4. But wrong way round.
You beat me to it. What a pile of C**p, couldn't score in a brothel.

Snibbo

Quote from: Snibbo on September 24, 2016, 01:36:50 PM
As usual with Fulham, I have no effing idea.  Could win 4-0 or lose 0-4, or anything in between
It gives me no pleasure to refer to my prediction.  It makes me angry in fact that it is so predictable