watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

All that early season optimism ....

Started by MikeW, September 24, 2016, 04:40:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeW

Down the pipes I'm thinking.  A Bristol City friend in the away end said (and he's reasonable) "it was a stroll.  You were awful."

What do they do all week?

Starting to get disillusioned ... oh no, not again!
"If you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head, that's ........."

fcfulham55

We are not as good as I thought we are. And it originally was not all that great compared to a dozen teams in this division.

Bristol City are not one of them and they're beating us 4-0 currently.
Sent from my Nokia 3310

gezkc

I was feeling optimistic at the start of last season, thinking we'd had a great summer and had brought in exactly the type of players we needed. As it turned out, I was wrong.

Looks like history is repeating itself. All that early season promise seems to have evaporated.

Twig

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on September 24, 2016, 05:44:22 PM
I fear nothing will change whilst we have Khan, his son and Kline at the club. They haven't got a clue about how to run a football club in England.

Careful now, mustn't criticise the owner or you will be jumped on from a great height.

Mince n Tatties

I will...He couldn't run my Grannies washing through
The Ringer...

Twig

Those of us who mistrust Khan are such an ungrateful bunch are we not?

Bedford White

Im very sad right now, and my mood won't be any better when I have to visit our factory in Yate next week. Turned over twice in a week by Bristol City !!! oh the ignominy!

filham

Now come on we gave the manager a free hand, I think, and allowed him to sign some 14 new players in the window. hard to see how we can blame the chairman for the on field problems. The manager will have to stand or fall by the results.

davew

Quote from: filham on September 24, 2016, 10:14:15 PM
Now come on we gave the manager a free hand, I think, and allowed him to sign some 14 new players in the window. hard to see how we can blame the chairman for the on field problems. The manager will have to stand or fall by the results.
Do you know where he lives, I will post him a sword!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)