watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

This Guy Can Only Play One Way?

Started by Mince n Tatties, September 24, 2016, 05:12:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

Left ground at 0-3 to get early train home.
How can a team be so dominant and keep getting caught on
the break..Bloody hell didnt he learn anything from Wednesday night
how they catch you out...Disgusted... :031:

FFCFOREVER

Agree totally.It makes a mockery of us supporters paying each time we watch them play.No plan B no proper strikers no clue no hope and no BA@#s.

jarv

still a bit early to blame Joka. The owner and the stats boy tied his hands behind his back.  If he doesnt get money in January I would not be surprised if he quits. Before he gets the money. get the stats boy a ticket back to Florida....now THAT would be money well spent.

H4usuallysitting

It's simple...we play an organised team and we're in trouble...we're more worried about how the opposition are going to play...we should play our own game

dannyboi-ffc

I think it's easy to blame last season on it being Kits team and this season on it being Kline and the chairman picking the signings. I think we are all guilty of this and in my case I think you do it more in hope than anything else that the manager actually does know what he's doing.

But he had a whole pre season and has much better players than he had last season as a whole. Sure we lack the Dembele or McCormack element but it's the managers job to work around it. After Cardiff, Birmingham, Burton and Bristol City twice all playing the same sort of tactics surely an manager would finally try something different. We always play the same formation. When Parker had to go off why wasn't it for Smith? Sure it's two lumps up top but it's one extra head in the box for poor Sessegnon who embarrasses his teammates with the standard of his crossing. The others including Cairney simply aren't good enough to lace this young man's boots. But instead we get Johansen who to be fair looked much better than his debut but the formation and pattern of the game was as predictable as all the other dismal home games so why not change it?

Like Mince says it's as if he only knows one style to play and will not change it. The players need to do better but I think we struggle to break teams down because of the formation.
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Mince n Tatties

His post match interview he is mumbling some nonsense
we've all heard before..Sort it Slava, they did what they did 3 days before.

filham

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on September 24, 2016, 05:27:11 PM
Quote from: jarv on September 24, 2016, 05:25:47 PM
still a bit early to blame Joka. The owner and the stats boy tied his hands behind his back.  If he doesnt get money in January I would not be surprised if he quits. Before he gets the money. get the stats boy a ticket back to Florida....now THAT would be money well spent.

Spot on

But at the end of the window we were all congratulating everyone for the good work in the window and were saying a top six team had been assembled,

Now there is no evidence to say that all of these new players were not approved by Jocanovic. The manager has to take responsibility for this teams performance, he has no excuses. The tactics are questionable and it is beginning to look as if opponents are motivated by half time team talks more than we are.