next 6 games oh dear....

Started by jarv, September 24, 2016, 05:30:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarv

Maybe win 1.  Cant see anything from the other 5. 090.gif

H4usuallysitting

4 more games like this, and we could be looking at a new coach

westcliff white

but then in the last 6 a lot said we could do quite well against them, so always hope
Every day is a Fulham day

alexmur

Finding it hard to stay positive, and I have to go out for my mother in laws birthday tonight. Not having a great day.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Twig

Next six games 3 points would be overachieving (on our current form).

filham

Next 37 games, we need 37 points for safety. It is going to be tough if not impossible based on today's result.

Whitesideup

On a positive note, things can change very quickly in this league, and moments can change games.  I think we are better than we showed today. Yes, there is a lot to do, and significant improvement required. But we do have good players in our ranks. 

davew

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on September 24, 2016, 06:03:57 PM
Nothing will change while the stats merchants make the decisions. The word Doomongering has also been dusted down and placed in a strategic spot.
Not often I disagree with you, but I don't believe the stats merchant(s) have anything to do with where we are heading, off a cliff!! I think most of us except those that need to go to Specsavers, agree that the fundamental problem is that we have the wrong owner, the wrong executives, the wrong player selection squad, the wrong coach, the wrong players, the wrong formation of the wrong players that we have and the wrong tea brand being served at the ground. Apart from that everything is fine!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

davew

Quote from: Twig on September 24, 2016, 07:13:09 PM
Next six games 3 points would be overachieving (on our current form).
Well 3 draws would be good, don't be like me and so pessimistic (lol)!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)