watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Soo umm yeah...

Started by os5889, August 21, 2010, 07:20:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

os5889

I hate chelski as much as the next Fulham fan, but Fook me, they are blowing teams out of the water and playing some sexy football.
The opposition in front of them was Wigan but I thought they were not as bad as 6-0, neither were WBA!

I cant see them losing many and fear that the trophy will be staying down the road (unless it comes to Craven Cottage)

leonffc

I congratulated them last week on their title. This only confirms it imo. I cant see Manure or anyone getting near them  :012:

TheDaddy

sorry i have to disagree
Now thats sexy football.Yeah they may win the tittle but lets move on !
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

Andy Crysell

It's early yet....there's an awful lot of ebb and flow to come in the Prem (at least that's what I'm clinging on to!).

SmithyFFC

Yea, but come, Wigan play open, attacking football with players who are in now way good enough to play the style, and have a defence which would struggle in the championship.

And west brom, try and do the exact say thing with even worse players. Make no mistake there a great team and will win the title but aren't the new barca or anything
FTID

Andy Crysell

I don't like the tone of this thread one little bit!!

FatFreddysCat

Great start by the blue filth, but 36 more games to go, and they still have to face the Mighty Whites yet.